+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 368 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab kuch depend karta hai app kay apna trading style par
    for a scalper par kay woh kia see the trend karta hai the h1 and entry in m5 or m15

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    M15 is a best chart which can be used for short term trend of any pair. while H4 is a chart which shows you a long term trend. From this if you like to trade short term then go for M15. If for long term then you should go for H4 chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    In relation of trends to timeframes, the trends on the larger timeframes are more reliable. Although corrections might occur on the lower time frame we need to also watch for signals of trend reversals. Notably, most trend reversals are caused by fundamental factors and not technical indicators.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes., sometimes scalper forget about money management they are only chasing profits with the hope to get much profit with a single shot, they want to get the pips are small but want to earn big money that is by increase the volume size of lots, and it's very risky because sometimes did not noticed to trends with big Time frames, they only look at small TF

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly support your opinion, maybe he has not experienced in forex, so he did not know how to transact on the time frame 1 M,.

I often use the time frame 1M , if market conditions are sideways so that I no worry if there is a big trend

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    1 hour aur 4 hour ke time frame sabse ache maane jate hai lekin support aur resistence dekhne ke liye 15 min aur 30 min wale time frame ache mane jate hai
    long term trading ke liye 1 day ka time frame aur 4 hour ka time frame acha rehtah aui

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by belkhayat View Post
    Do not everr use m5 and m15 for trading,I think you should always use h4 chart as it is the most trustworthy chart for techncial study
    I used to follow h4 chart and then cross check with day1 chart then i used to place my deal.
    I think there are few shortcomings that I need clarification here. trading with m5 or M15 I think is not a mistake. The scalper would love to use this time frame because of its speed in getting the profit. maybe you mean is to use both in predicting the trend.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Different traders have different styles of trading and different profit target so they choose different kinds of trend and follow them for their trades. Long term traders use long term trends and follow them and short term traders follow short term trends.

Senior Member syphertob is an unknown quantity at this point syphertob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to follow h4 chart and then cross check with day1 chart then i used to place my deal and a thorough analysis of bigger time frames is quite good to make a right order.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think m15 is the best trend to follow for any trader who prefers doing short term trades or Intra day trading as he can keep his trades open for few hours and perform them accordingly after considering m15 chart .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 368 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)