+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 368 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree even though a trader may be a scalper, a thorough analysis of the larger time frame is good enough to make the order right. i use to trade on m5 but i always check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. big time frame gives a good picture of the market. a good question, I will answer as the best ... many articles say if we should follow the trend ... but, they do not say how to determine the trend ... I also can not tell you what the trend is whether it ... but, i would say the best trend to follow is depends of your trading type ... if you use scalping strategy you should use the trend within 15 minutes or less ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In some roles, it is important to keep up with industry news and trends. ... If we do not follow the news and trends, we can miss out on the major opportunities and can ... That's why, for some of us, it's important to stay in touch with the news and trends in our industry. ... Finally, it will remind you of the changes you need to think about. I think forex is a good job. I agree though that a trader may be a scalper, a thorough analysis of a larger time frame is good enough to make the order right. i use to trade on m5 but i always check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. Had a good day bro ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me I do not really think we have the best partner to follow all I can say is that we should try and practice all the couples in our demo account on the other for us to know and understand all the couples then we can always know the best way to trade on the basis of each pair is what I think based on my understanding I think it depends on the trading strategy and trading method of a trader. If he uses scalping, he can follow the chart 10 minutes to 20 minutes because it requires a trader to close the starting position where as if he is a trader today he can use a 6 hour chart and daily because it gives many accurate numbers to consider before trading.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,616 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Forex trading main 3 trends hotay hein eak up ka trend hota hai aor eak down ka trend hota hai aor 3 trend hota hai mixed is liye apko khud choose karna hota hai kay ap nay kon say trend per work karna hai buy sell ya phir mixed.Yeh bohat fast change ho jatay hein is liye apko forex per tarding kay liye news ko bhi follow karna hota hai.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sakigbest (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-24)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long trend is one you can use some good trading strategies to understand the way to trade you can make some good understanding for the same thing you can avoid over trade and make some good strategies and know how to do it is to ensure that You will never trade. trends can hurt your account or make you lose everything. Identifying identification is the most important process if we want to earn a consistent profit. I mainly use a more rough time frame to identify long-term trends. After that I put my trades in a lower time frame like M30, H1 etc. Identifying trends in higher time frames is useful if we want to trade in a shorter time frame.

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I hold it well even though the dealer may be a scalper, the thorough psychotherapy of a large sample frame is good enough to create obedience. i use to deal with m5 but i always inactiveness m15 h1 h4 and regular chart. bigeer quantify frames gives industry quality icons I am in line with no matter whether an investor will stay as a broker, systematic reviews with larger size schedules it is absolutely flawless that can generate the right demand. i used to always switch on m5 on the other hand i almost always check m15 h1 h4 in additio to map per day. The bigeer window creates a nice tattoo to the store.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I declare that scalping is the recommended way to earn money easily and I advise you to go to that route for easy profit and I believe it's rich to get a quick strategy for using field indicators and specifics I love scalping. That's because I'm more familiar with this kind of trading. I can guarantee you a consistent profit through this trading style. Despite the smaller profits, we can easily make good results constantly. So I think scalping is better.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Main is baat ko manta hu ki hamare liye trading me technical skills bahut hi important hoti hain. Agar ham logon ke paas me is tarah ki trading ki knowledge hai jiski madad se ham log aasani ke saath me apni trades ko kar sakte hain tab hamare paas me jyada income aa sakti hai. ham logon ko sabse pehle trends ko sahi tarah se samajh lena hoga jis se trading ko karna ham logon ke liye ekdum aasan ban jaata hai.
    As a trader hume ek baat ko samajhna hoga ki forex mein technical analysis sabse zyada zaruri hai kyonki markets ko hum har din ke hissab se dekhte hain aur short term mein markets technical analysis pe chalti hai. Agar humare technical analysis ke skills ache honge to hum roz profits kama sakte hain aur short term targets ko pura karte hue long term goals ki taraf bad sakte hain .

Technical analysis ke liye bhut saare indicators bhi maujood hain aur hum unhe study karke use bhi kar sakte hain .

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the 1 hour trend is the best for Forex trading. But that depends entirely on your trading strategy. If you become a trader of short time then you can see trend time frame 15 minutes. If you become brokers then you can see 5 minute trends. But I think the time frame of 1 hour and 3 minutes is the best for making analysis. You can see two trends in this time frame for creating an analysis. all return to our initial capital. If we have large capital we should play in long-term forex traiding, but if we only have a small capital then follow the trend in forex traiding then it is more profitable for us to stay safe. if we follow the direction of the trand, then I think we should bear the risk that is smaller

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this trend is also changing so we need to follow the strategy we have to make us follow that trend, just make the trend analysis so we can know which trends we need to follow our trade, do not make the analysis we can not figure it out I think graph analysis H4 and the formation of a trend for the H4 chart will give us durable pips stability and a suitable solution .. but as im doing scalping and short term trading i always think the quick move 20-30 thighs can give backwards motion for 5-8 pips and i always using that technique

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 368 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)