+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following trends is the best in determining trading positions, but it is difficult to determine trends, good trends for all of us to follow, rise up or down. This is not a big deal in trading, any trend will give us an advantage, most importantly we can guess the trend correctly and I think it depends on your own trading style I like to choose my own trading style and I just follow my own trading strategy, I has two planes and both are very profitable and also a proven strategy if I lose airplane A then I take plane B. I think pouring my own strategy is very good that '; why only follow your own strategy if you understand the market movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am used to long term trading, h1 time frame is the best choice and should look at different graphs just for comparison but have to trade only for h1, by doing this you do not need much time to wait for the result. if we have a large deposit then we should follow the long term trend. and I have complete knowledge about forex trading and I have many kinds of trends that I want to need so I can join and earn more money from forex trading and some time I can generate and some time I can not earn because forex is a very business risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader es main hotay hi three trend hain aik up trend aur dosra sideway aur down trend ap sidway ko chor k baki koi bhi trend ho ap follow ker skty hain aur es say earing bhi ker skty hain agar ap nay trend ki favour main entries li hain to..........

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), sarfraz786 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you probably already know, there are tons of different indicators that you can put on your charts to ‘help’ you identify a trending market and trade with it. Many traders spend countless hours and dollars on trend-following trading systems or on indicators that just end up confusing them and making the process of trend discovery a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Still people say that "trend is your friend",but still people don't get that much information about the trend. Trader know what is the trend and how to know it , But market is kind of so much volatile which make trader more greed to loss and it easy forget out the trend make random trade which so called gambling in trading..!

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia1122 View Post
    Hamare liye bearish trend Zyada best rehta hai veristand main market bahut jaldi Neeche ki taraf Aati Hai jis mein hum bahut jyada profit Hasil kar sakte hain aur bahut zyada traders forex market Mein bearish trend ko like karte hain isme bahut profit Milta hai aur bahut aasani Se Ye trend Mil Jata Hai
    trrenD K JO Bhi usse time tay ki jati hai ki market kon SI TRENd me hai buy trend me hai ya sell trade me hai isse acha kuch nhi hota hai trenD SAHI FOLLOW KRNa chahiy jo bhI Banda trend karna isse acha kuch nhi bus samgh ke work karn chahiy

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mien to yeh he kaho ga k ap es mie jab experienced ho jaty hien to ap es mien trend ko khud he dakh sakty hien or apna fiasla khud he ker sakty hien k kya ap k lye theek hain or kya theek na hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-23)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamare liye bearish trend Zyada best rehta hai veristand main market bahut jaldi Neeche ki taraf Aati Hai jis mein hum bahut jyada profit Hasil kar sakte hain aur bahut zyada traders forex market Mein bearish trend ko like karte hain isme bahut profit Milta hai aur bahut aasani Se Ye trend Mil Jata Hai

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree though that a trader might be a scalper, an in-depth analysis of a larger time frame is good enough to make the order right. i use to trade on m5 but i always check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. The bigeer time frame provides a good overview of the market, good strategy, but also uses H4 and H1 timeframes to check for major trends because the trends on the M5 and M15 are not good enough and the price can move against you anytime. and I think all trends are the best for us but we must have the right knowledge about assessing the correct trend. When we will be able to recognize the right and true trend then we will not need any knowledge and we will start to gain much profit from this business. I think all the trends are the best for us but we must have the right knowledge about assessing the correct trend. When we will be able to recognize the right and true trend then we will not need any knowledge and we will start to gain much profit from this business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-18)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Mein beginners ko acchi Tarah kaam karne ke liye experience Hona zaroori hai Warna wo Forex trading mein Apna Hamesha loss Karenge aur business ke liye Jaroori Hai Ke Forex trading Mein money management and risk management Ka Chitra learning complete Karke then Forex trading main Apna Paisa invest Kare aur apne kaam ko kare yeah batane ke liye bahut important hai Auron ko follow kar ke kaam kare

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)