+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 540 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    decision is appropriate, if we rely on the system that has not been profitable or we can not yet produce a consistent profit.
    then you might as well commit suicide. in addition, learn hurry is also not good.
    we must be calm in learning forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we just hope to get big profit from forex...i think that needs some lucky...
    i am full trader, and i make my profit with consistent, and sometimes i get big profit ...not often..
    so if you think want to be a full trader if you get big profit...i do not know about it, maybe too long...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you,
    we were created as social beings so we might not just be selfish.
    always take time for your social life.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, if we are still experiencing floting at night,
    it will interfere your mind during sleep, another solution is to always use SL.
    so you do not need to worry, the price will soar.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was to determine the option to make forex as a major work requires careful thought.
    not to because we do not make a profit in one day, we do not eat that day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all have problems with the crabby boss or a small salary.
    but if we get through those two things, it would be better.
    we become an employee once the boss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore I am looking for a system that requires less time in front of the chart.
    I use a system of pending orders. way I can be seen in the thread OP live trading.
    morning, I put up a pending order.
    noon, shifts pending orders and checks.
    night, close all positions.
    I do not need a lot of time for trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I am still a part-time trader because I still have other jobs, as waiter
    but if I can get a consistent profit, I plan to borrow some money.
    and quit my main job.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader and do the forex trading after my job. I am trying to learn forex so much that I can earn some extra income form this consistently. I will become full time trader if I get a great profit here but at present I want to be a trader with consistent profit.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very difficult to leave forex once you start it and I have seen some traders losing, losing and only losing but still they are in forex and we need to be very cautious to choose this as a full time business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 540 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)