+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 540 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a part time trader, i give two-three hours times in each trading day. I dream to be a professional trader. but by the time i need to ensure that i have got all the knowledge to be a professional trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex as a part time job. Any one who wants to start this business I recommend to do it as part time job. When you gain enough knowledge and experience then go for the full time trading. Never quit your main business if you are to start trading. You must also keep in contact with a few full time trader and get some info of market through him as well. This is because if you are not a full time trader you be needing info on daily analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the time being, I am a part time trader. I run my shop besides forex trading because I am new in this business and still learning the ups and downs in trading. But I have no intentions in future as well to make forex as my main business. I just want to make profits from forex trading and the money I earn through it I'm planing to invest that in my shop to increase my offline earnings as well.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may aik part time trader ki haseyaat say kaam ker raha hun, keuun kay mayri aik dukaan hay jis kay sath sath may forex trading kerta hun, abhi kch khaas erada nae hay na hi plan kia hay kay may forex to as full time job karonga kay nae, laykin ziada chances isi baat kay hain kay may isay apni shop kay sath hi chalonga as part time.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think full time trader dont mean to sit in front of computer 24 hours.but the one hunting most of the daily opportunities.if a person want to be full time trader he need to have a very deep pocket so that he will have reserved capital to enter so many positions when they came out.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayx181992 View Post
    Well i am doing since a long time says 1.5 years and i grabbed a lots of experience and knowledge in forex trading , so that's the reason that i am able to make a large amount of profit within a very short time , as you can say that i am making good amount of profit as doing trading for part time , part time or full time doesn't matter , the main thing is how you trade , if you use your strategy then you can able to make a large amount of profit in part time or very short time .

May be. But, this sounds only if we have experience. If you are newbie, you has to choose your path. If you choose part time, then will manage the deals with pending,tp,sl and so on. If you choose full time, then you may always sit in front of the chart and manage the deals. Learning is according to the mistakes that you make in the deal.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hsngs14 View Post
    for me and for my sitiation i prefer to trade full time to get fast result on my strategy or on my ballance if i am losser i will know that fast and change strategy and if i am winner try to get best.
    if my loss is possible I will stop trading and calm my mind and then I'll come back the next trading day using the same system but I will correct the error

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me and for my sitiation i prefer to trade full time to get fast result on my strategy or on my ballance if i am losser i will know that fast and change strategy and if i am winner try to get best.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    A full time trader is considered the one who make his full livelihood from trading. The only trading 24-hours is still not called a trader who depend mainly on other job or work for his monthly earnings.
    I guess if we are trading with a long time and trading depend on sl and tp maybe we can work as usual in the real world. or we could use a good trading robot as a replacement so we can trade without a real job we left behind

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    I am student so can't trade for full time . I manage to open 2-3 trades a day . But in vacations i trade for full time .
    I love learning new things in forex . so in future , will do trading full time if possible.
    oh,nice to hear you are student and i am also student as well and will trade full time when i have holidays but currently i am a part time trader and i am happy for my present trading skills and stilll hope to improve more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 540 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)