+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 540 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    main to g forex ko part time he use karta houn kioun k main 1st time or job karta houn or main es ko bahot he risky samghta houn esi liye bhi main es ko part time leta houn jab main es ko mukamal to par seekh jaoun ga to tab main es ko full time loun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    i am a newbie to forex trading .and i am a part time trader.at the beginning when i was a newbie to forex i used to trade through out the day.then i suffered from some physical problems.then i reduce the trdaing hours.and now i am a part time trader.some people says to me that it is better for a beginner to do forex as a part time.shall i know y?are you agree with them?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right is what you are saying that we do not have to enter this business in a hurry because this will bring adverse effects to our money if we do not have a system that priofit consisten then decided to become a full-time trader attack

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i also use scalping because i dont get more time for long term trading.but i need to learn more about forex becuase for scalping good knowledge is required to indentify the trend

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is great but bro dont depend on forex totally for your earning because forex is a risky buisness nobody knows what wil happen so i wiill advice you to to do some part time job also

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro i think its not true if you have done total hard work towards forex then in only 1 yrs it is possible for you to earn regular and consistent profit

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bolna aur karna hey dono alag chiz hai. bolna assan hota hai par usko apply karna bhot difficult hota hai. trader ne apne trading me hardam discipline maintain karne ki koshish karni chaiye. kyuki descipline maintain karne se appko bhohat fayda ho sakta hai appke trading me

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेरा पार्ट-टाइम व्यापारी, हालांकि मुझे खर्च करना काफी समय, मॅँने को बुलाने में समर्थ नहीं रहा है जैसा कि पूर्ण समय व्यापारी है, तो मॅँने इस बात का गर्व से नहीं किया जा रहा है, क्योंकि यह किसी व्यापारी से करने में समर्थ नहीं रहा है एक समान लाभ उत्पन्न करना

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m a college student so i dont get more time to trade the forex but i try my best to trade the forex . mai specailly forex ke liye time nikalta hu aur trade karta hu , but i want to become a full time trader

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kastur View Post
    i am also part time trader. at the stage of learning i also give more then 8 hours. but day by day i find that my swing trading is good so i am swing trader.
    but i feel that if we trade under money management then we can made a good profit.
    you spend 8 hours on forex trading, it is very good and it shall take only few days for you to know the things around and get experience i though dont get regulary such huge time but i try to spend few hours as i get time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 540 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)