+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 540 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a full time forex trader , I like to work forex full time for my life , If I work full time in forex trade then i can learn more and I can earn more from forex trade . So I prefer to work full time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, personally, I work almost full-time profession and believed that the Forex real my work, but each trader to determine the right time for him to work at Forex so as not to affect his life negatively

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader.
    but what is the definition of per time or full time trader? i think every trader trade every trading day. its no need to open trading platform all time. so what is per time trader? it means the trader trade after 15 days or stop trade 15 days and trading 10 days in a month.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im full time trader, On average I spend time on trading of about 4-5 hours per day. And that's not directly 4 hours, but an accumulation of time in day trading. Usually in the morning I was online 1 hour, then at about 2 hours and the euro at about 2 hours too American. However, if the market is good I can go online to 12 hours a day. i hope i can be success on forex trading

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am full time trader. In the last 2 months i tread full time. Now i can profit per day average 50$. I tread full time but it is not means that i tread 24 hours. I tread almost per day 5 hours.

Member panna111 is an unknown quantity at this point panna111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a part time trader.
    so i enjoy it.

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will keep thinking of my trades, what is going on with it. That make me feel that trading is more important than studying ,i am still studying so i am apart time trading ,but some time it's really hard to concentrate on studying.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing serious and that is why i decided to spent as full time trader.but it is deepening on traders mind and depend on traders trading quality.scalper can do as part time and can make more profits than me for sure.

Senior Member momina is an unknown quantity at this point momina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I am still a part-time trader because I still have other jobs,
    but if I can get a consistent profit, I plan to borrow some money. and will add in it. but lets see.. it all depends on the profit i ll get..i ll quit my main job then

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am doing this business as part time i do not have lots of time to do this business , i do not think that this business is good enough for me ,because this business is risky business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 540 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)