+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 540 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is my profession. after one year I did forex. the first time i was a part time trader. but i was still a full time trader. now I want to tell you that at first we should consider it part-time trade, after a lot of knowledge we have to take as a full-time job. and if you are determined to be a full time trader, it will be a matter of time to achieve this because there are high prospects in forex trading compared to other forms of business. but personally I am a part-time trader, but sometimes I spend more time ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest, from the side of my money is life and forex gives the opportunity to get the money. It's friendly and easy to learn. This is also open to all. To meet all your needs, you need money. And forex users trade on forex to get money. and now I am a part-time trader because of other jobs but in the future if I will do better in trade then I will become a full-time trader because I think trade is a good job for women. we can trade anytime here there is no time or working time limit that depends entirely on you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to forex ko full time job ki tareha ker ta hu kioki mer pass koi or job nhi hai or mai koi or jab ker a bhi nahi chta or forex ko full time job ki tare ha ham ker sete hai

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-14), Billions (2018-12-14), forex07 (2018-12-16), gmails (2018-12-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), TARAN (2018-12-15), Taran007 (2018-12-14)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i am a part time trader q k mien aik or job bee kerta hion or us mien say bee earning kerna chata hion q mien yeh samjhta hion k earning kerny k sab say best way forex hai es lye mien es mien aa ker kam kerta hion or bhut kuch earn bee ker leta hion.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), IDEA (2018-12-13), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    mey ak full time trader ho our mera trading style intra day trading he kyun keh ye market 23 hours open rehti hw 5 din 1 week me isiliye isme full time work krna problem nahi he our ye business ak online business jo ham kahi bhi kisi bhi time Kar sakty hain isiliye isme full time hona ya part time hona koi matter naho karta hai.
    but kuch traders apni strategy keh according is business me entry lety hain. for example kuch traders after usa open k bad market me atry hain or kuch asian time me atey hain bas yehi method hao is business mw work karne ka.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-12), Facebook (2018-12-12), IDEA (2018-12-13), Task (2018-12-13), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-12), Zulqarnain (2018-12-12)

Member Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task has much to be proud of Task's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 102 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    Bhai men forex trading men part time trader hun ke men abhi student hun or men new hun forex trading men to men abhi tak earning start nahi ki forex trading men. Jab men forex trading men earning karne lag jaon ga to phir men forex trading as a full time trader join kar loon ga.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Task For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-12), Darkness (2018-12-12), Facebook (2018-12-12), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-12)

Member Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal has a reputation beyond repute Aanchal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 Times in 443 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye aap py depend karta hy kay app forex ko kitna time daity hyn meri or koi job nai hy ore main forex ko full time daity hub ore main isy apni full time job samjhti hun 24,hour's main mujhy jab bhi achi entry mil aye main trade kar laity hun a or acha earn kar laity hun agaye aap py depend karta hy

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aanchal For This Useful Post:

Darkness (2018-12-12), Facebook (2018-12-12), Task (2018-12-12), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-12), Zulqarnain (2018-12-12)

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you think?
    forexik good job hai is mein ap jis waqt chahen earning ker saktay hain is mein ap full time or part time earning bhi ker saktay hain pehle jaab mein is mein learning ker raha ta to full vtime trade kerta tha but ab youn samajh lain kay mein is mein part time earning ker raha hoon

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HP2018 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-12), Darkness (2018-12-12), Facebook (2018-12-12), Task (2018-12-12), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-12), Zulqarnain (2018-12-12)

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother me part time trader hun q k mujhe home works b krne hoty hain to me apne extra time me hi forex learning and trading pr focus krti hun. Or wesy b ya business week me 5 days tak open rahta hai ap is se kisi time b faida utha sakty hain chahy ap student hun ya woman ya old man etc. Magr hard work aik lazmi cheez hain.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlluluWalmarjaan For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-12-22), Unregistered (3), yuyul (2018-12-23)

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I will be a full-time trader if I have a system or srtategy consistent profit, but if I have not yet dared to decide to become a full-time trader
    Meri aur koi job nahi hai is liye mein forex ko full time deta hoon taaky is se ziada se ziada profit earn kar sakon is tarah mein khud ko forex mein job ki tarah time deta hoon aur boht acha profit earn karta hoon.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-12), Darkness (2018-12-12), Facebook (2018-12-12), Task (2018-12-12), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 540 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)