+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 540 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders are part-time traders because everyone works in the workplace and other people so they cannot provide full time in forex and some people who are free from their jobs are full time traders who can do this part time or full time. and now I am a new student and students and I am a part-time trader that traders can make more money from trading if they trade in full time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to do this business as a full time trader but I am a part time trader, because I don't get much time every day so I can do it as full time so I always feel comfortable being a part of the time trader. and I am a part-time trader because it's enough or me. I spend 3 or 4 hours every day and get high profits every month. And I am very happy with this. And I do my job very honestly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a fulltime trader, and my goal is to focus more on forex. So I will have more time to prepare a strategy for improvement, and I hope there will be an increase in quality at all times. I don't want to explore forex half-heartedly. and now I am a part-time trader. when I will become an expert trader. at that time I would become a full-time trader. Because we know the practice of old forex is more important for a forex trader. Now I am joining the Mt5 forum to study the forex tragedy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am a part time trader in the forex trading market and every day I trade in forex for at least 5 to 8 hours, and I am a student for this reason I cannot trade in the forex trading market as a full time trader. and, I am not a part time trader or a full time trader because I have already joined the trade and I do not have experience in trading but I try hard to get some knowledge and some trading skills and then I will start real trading.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part-time worker at Forex because I am a student and I think part-time is the best for me now. after a long time when I finished my studies, I was able to become a full time manager here and then at that time I also had several plans with Forex. and We don't engage in our work once a day, the important thing, we do it to get rid of it, we also have to invest in foreign exchange rates, rather than doing a single trade if they don't waste a minute, to find time to run the forum in anytime soon we have been able to completely change which is very difficult

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part-time trader but I want to be a full time trader. But that is not possible for me at the moment because I am a student and I have something other than forex trading. so in the future I want to be a full time trader with lots of great experience and knowledge along with big capital. and I don't have much money and for that reason I also became a part-time worker. I want to be a full-timer but I need time. I think I am not mature enough to be a full timer here. need time to experience.

Junior Member usmankhan7 is on a distinguished road usmankhan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat acha sawal ha ager hum ko forex sa achi earning hasil karni ha to per hum ko chaheya ka hum full time forex ko da laken ager hum ak student ha to per hum ko chaheya ka hum apna part time forex ko da to hamara leya best rahaa ga laken ager hum apan full time data ha to it is best for us ..........

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai part time trader hun mai sth aik job b karta hun and jub udr sy free hota hun then forex pay kam karta or forex sy earning achi ah jati hai or ahsani k sath expences mange ho jatay hain or mai ahista ahista experince lay raha hun and bhoot jaldi hi full time trading hi karu ga..

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a full time job walking in the morning and I find it very difficult to trade during the day. I am mostly busy so I am a part-time trader. But I want to be a full time trader after I get experience. and Basically, in my view, forex is not a full-time job because if you always sit in front of your computer, then after a few days or months, you feel moved because of this you will take losses and in other ways if you only depend on forex for the requirements of your life then you are in the wrong direction. Forex is excessive money work.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I can't depend on the Forex market as full time business, because I can not make consistent profit from my trading and I do not have successful strategies, Trading in Forex is not easy and we need to learn the technical and fundamental analysis, then we need to follow the rules of trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 540 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)