कमाएं तक राशि
$ 50 000
दोस्तों को आमंत्रित करने के लिए
इंसटाफोरेक्स से स्टार्टअप बोनस प्राप्त करने के लिए
निवेश की आवश्यकता नहीं है!
के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 710 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 7100

Thread: Is Age is a factor in FOREX Trading?

  1. #11
    Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    242
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 37 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    age person does not determine whether he can control the psychology or not.
    so in my opinion, forex or result in the business is not determined by the age of the trader
    I think you're right
    maturity but also sometimes determined by age, although that's not entirely true
    and if in this business, it's the age factor is not a problem, the problem is emotional control factor, which sometimes we do not find in their teens,
    indeed there are but few

  2. Contests
  3. #12
    Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    71
    Accumulated bonus
    120.95 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
    I do not think that the factors Age of the things that affect the price or the Forex and I see that the most important thing in forex is the factors of experience and skills of technical analysis

  4. #13
    Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34
    Accumulated bonus
    12.00 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Is Age is a factor in FOREX Trading?
    what do you think about it....


    i think age has no effect in trading, with less age but have a lot of experience n have good anger management, n also undestand in reading indicator,then he will become a good trader

  5. #14
    Member alwi is on a distinguished road alwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    188
    Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    i think age has no effect in trading, with less age but have a lot of experience n have good anger management, n also undestand in reading indicator,then he will become a good trader
    may also arise due to the influence of age-related capabilities as knowledge of economics is not too difficult to learn

  6. #15
    Banned dead is on a distinguished road dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    211
    Accumulated bonus
    98.80 USD
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    may also arise due to the influence of age-related capabilities as knowledge of economics is not too difficult to learn
    well once I think there will be masalh also on the age to understand the forex because I think the minimum age of the merchants are setingkan upper secondary schools

  7. #16
    Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bharat, West Bengal
    Posts
    613
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 282 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    why is that my friend ?,, the possibility of according to your thoughts because they must focus first on their study of the need to focus on their trading
    Yes bro I think so. chote umar ke ladke ladkiwo ko parai pe dhyan dena chahiye. taki wo agar forex me failure ho to koi naukri karsake atleast. aur ha unse jyada umar ke log forex ke siksha ko jaldhi samajh payega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

  8. #17
    Member james is on a distinguished road james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    200
    Accumulated bonus
    84.05 USD
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 36 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Is Age is a factor in FOREX Trading?
    what do you think about it....
    i think yes i think people shuld nt trade when they are schooling/or when they are in collage....its because you are not matured enough to understand and well when ur studying your parents needs their child to earn a good grade rather den making money and ppl should start to learn trading when they in their 20s because thats the time a human is matured enough to understand

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

    s.alam (03-07-2013)

  10. #18
    Banned denira will become famous soon enough denira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    430
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    well once I think there will be masalh also on the age to understand the forex because I think the minimum age of the merchants are setingkan upper secondary schools
    be can because Most tarders ignore the basic knowledge of the market depend mainly on luck in their trades making them more exposed to loss. meybe this is one faktor age

  11. #19
    Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    394
    Accumulated bonus
    211.90 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes my brother school students should focus on their studies and they can not focus on this complicated subject well in a small age. There are chances of loss also so it is better for them to avoid forex.
    well what you say is right,but students above 18years can do forex trading.they should try to concentrate on both studies and forex.Even small people of age 13 can also trade,but they should have good concentration power and good ability.But its not legal for them to trade so.

  12. PAMM
  13. #20
    Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    281
    Accumulated bonus
    144.54 USD
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 77 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes college students to trading kar sakty hain lakin chotay bachay aur school students mera naheen khayal kay is subject ko theek say samajh sakty hain.
    Mera bhi yehi kheal hy k college students ko part time forex trading karni chaheay is say wo fazool kamo say bhi door rahen gyor agar kamiyab ho gaye to acha paisa bhi kama saktay hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 710 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts