बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 708 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708
Results 7,071 to 7,074 of 7074

Thread: Is Age is a factor in FOREX Trading?

Junior Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.82 USD
    Thanks
    forex ke business me age ka koi matter nahi hota hai,esme trader kisi bhi age ka ho wo market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme trader ke liye jaroori hota hai pehle wo market me ache se dhyaan de,esme trader ko khud market me time dekar he experience gain hoga jisse wo kisi bhi age me kaam market me kar sakenga.

2. PAMM
    Member rahim09 will become famous soon enough rahim09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.47 USD
    Thanks
    working in forex requires only internet access and stemna. in the younger reality can work more efficiently than the older ones but there is no age limit in forex trading business. so that explains that age is not the underlying factor we can differentiate forex traders. the only factor is your potential and interest that how much time you can spend in making money. The more time you spend in the right time, the more profits you will get. and I think age is not a problem in forex business. needed here is the desire to succeed and resilient in all kinds of conditions. Because so many obstacles in trading that must be faced, such as frequent loss or even MC.

Junior Member ik yar will become famous soon enough ik yar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.73 USD
    Thanks
    I think experience or age is a very influential factor in forex trading, you have to learn and gain experience either in demo account or real account but you also have to learn about various analysis in forex, fundamental analysis and technical analysis but you also have to train yourself in the psychology of forex trading facing. If you master all this then it is not impossible you will get a profit consistently. and I think age is a factor for forex trading. Because forex trading requires more knowledge and now may learn more for people of low ages. And this is a business and every business needs an adult to do it. So every time I prefer adults to do this business.

5. Contests
    Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,029 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Bhai Age se koi bhi panga nahi hota hai, humare liye acha rahta hai ki Age ke badle humare ko ye sochna hota hai ki hum mehnat kaise kare bhai, agar jo mehnat karenge to is kaam ko acha kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 708 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708