बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 706 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706
Results 7,051 to 7,056 of 7056

Thread: Is Age is a factor in FOREX Trading?

Junior Member freedombret will become famous soon enough freedombret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.22 USD
    Thanks
    Age is not really a factor in forex trading especially when it is related to demo trading. If you want to trade directly with a broker, some of them require you to upload a verification document and at that age will be a problem. With forex insta, I do not think that age is a problem when it comes to trading. I also think there is no big age factor in forex but the most important factor is how much time we spend in forex and how much experience because no doubt experience is the key to success and as we live more in forex, our experience level grows and giving more opportunities to learn then more chances to be successful.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member mangkarni will become famous soon enough mangkarni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.00 USD
    Thanks
    any normal person in his mind can trade. Too young and too old may have a hard time. If the merchant is too young then he may find it difficult to understand the complicated currency and if the trader is too old, he may have physical problems. to be able to follow and monitor trends all the time. So the best is between 18 to 60 years. I do not agree with the facts. That does not mean young traders are not good, even young traders trade well and sometimes old traders do not do well. And vice versa also exist. So it depends on the case.

Junior Member nurohman will become famous soon enough nurohman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.29 USD
    Thanks
    No age is not a factor in forex trading, but under 14 years they should not start trading. because they were students at that time. They can not control their emotions and then they will lose their students. On the other hand they need more knowledge in English as they discuss forum sites for their growing experiences. I think age is a factor but if you learn perfectly and then come to trade forex I think it will help you a lot. In forex knowledge is everything. But age comes when you ask for experience. Experience and knowledge are both important in the forex market.

Junior Member FM2127 will become famous soon enough FM2127's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Very good post .. I think... Is age m thori problems b hoti Hain agr sub k sub he trading KR lag a jaen gy tu dosra work kn Kary ga.. trading ak drug ki tarha ha jub koi trading krny LG jata ha tu uska koi or Kam krny ko Dil ni krta phr.. is liye trading k sat sat hmain dosra work b krna chahiye.. ta k hum trading addiction SE Bach saky. Thank you

Member ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.15 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 528 Posts
    yes sir g i agree ji age aik factor ho sakta hay, agr koi kam omer ka trader ho to wo apnaay emotions ko control kerna mushkil samjhay ga banisbat koi bari omer kay trader kay. phir her broker may name and address verification bhi kerni perti hay jis kay liay drivers licence ya kisi bill ki zarorat bhi perti hay jo kay lazmi baat hay above 18 kay liay hi mumkin ho ga kay wo ye proof day sakay so I think that age is a factor in forex trading,,,,,,,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (05-25-2018), rehanayaz2 (05-25-2018)

8. Contests
    Junior Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.36 USD
    Thanks
    I will also spend the required problems but will things learn mentality. Anyway, the 24-hour market compilation then high school students have the opportunity to trade their compilations freely and really great if anyone started forex early so much time in forex no longer need for those who become good traders. Age will give some impact to their trade, because older ones will have a big burden on their mind before they trade than younger ones ... and that becomes a problem too
    but as long as they want to learn well and then they trade with discipline, everything will be fine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 706 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706