+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 627 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    example of a good trading system is making sure and understandinf where you have all these and make sure and know when you can make some good money and name tje best of all ttrades and understand that you can help yourself in the game and know hw you can gain the best and make something good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    ya its true great news have great impact on market but it depend on news how its important . i seen there are news when it released pairs moves 100 to 200 pips within very very short time but we need to careful because sometime after rising very quick it also fall . so need trading plan at this moment otherwise its easy to loss gaining pips.
    the best way if we want to business when big information occur is using stop-loss and take benefit. most of enough time we will experience reroute if we get into industry due the big activity of industry. it better if we see what information will occur these days so we can have get ready forward.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

The effect of the information is very powerful as we can see lot of movements during the information. If the information in favor of forex then extremely purchasing happen with that forex. Sometimes we have to be very cautious that some information are accountable for the a cure for the pattern and shift reverse to the information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member batmanvo is an unknown quantity at this point batmanvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market?
    I am very happy to share to you about the impact of your news to the market, if you have the time to research the market, you will understand the news a huge impact on the movement of market prices.I have seen the market moves 120 pips in a second and it's enough to make you burn your account.

Member onjon is an unknown quantity at this point onjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How the information has already been an essential element in the actual foreign exchange and incredibly important about the Forex, however you may already know there's evaluation from the Foreign exchange information which educate you on how to approach the marketplace during the time of this news.

Senior Member shahine1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahine1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still trying to take advantage of industry news
    but still not skilled and frequent loss of
    I believe that the news is the influence on the market, given that the NSF is so great and the price move hundreds of seeds

Senior Member anuskhan is an unknown quantity at this point anuskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ye samjhta hoon ke news tradingke zareey betreen earning ho jati hai aur bahut se tareeder news meen apna balance sefar shuru kartey hain aur kafi had tak nafa kama liety hain aur kuchh tareedar ziada laga kar bhi kuchh naheen kama saktey

Banned prince41 is an unknown quantity at this point prince41's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen various time how news can take market away from you with in few minutes
    I still remember once i lost 120$ in 1 deal just because of NFP reprt . like job..............

Banned objectionable is an unknown quantity at this point objectionable's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market?
    news very large impact on the market, it can make the market reversal, and follow a new trend, I have to remember that the market can move 150 pips in a few seconds because the impact is so great newsmoney, if you do not have a stop loss, I believe you will have lost the account!

Senior Member bulet is an unknown quantity at this point bulet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the foreign exchange and foreign currency was very impressed how news newsgroups Exchange about the it market news to teach important to analyze.

Senior Member masood is an unknown quantity at this point masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that news have a good effect on forex trading and i think that if news are true then if you trade on this news then we will become good trader of forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 627 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)