+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 627 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    This is one of the most serious example i have com across though its related with stock trading. In "The New Markets Wizards" by Jack Swager, Noted Money Manager Monroe Trout describes in his own words how much he lost. " January 9 1991 was the day when Secretary of States James Baker met with the Iraqi ambassador in an effort to avert the Gulf War. Addressing the Press conference after the meeting, Baker began his statement with the word 'REGRETTABLY'. And a wave of selling hit the stock and bond markets. I lost about $9,500,000 most of it in about 10 seconds"
    yes. very interesting hai mere paas jyada experience nahi hai leking mene bhi suna hai forex ka movement news se bahut effect hota hai kabhi kabhi unexpected movement bhi hota hai. leking mere bhi $100 ko loss hua tha nfp ke news release hone pe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye buht jyada aasar ni dalti han un members par mey be jyada asar hota ho jo manual trading ki bjaye signals leh k trading kartey ho ji kio k jo manual trading hoti hai us k ham ko ye faida hota hai k us trading par news ka koi asar ni hota hai jnb ji ic liye i like Manula trading .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member worldfx is an unknown quantity at this point worldfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is the better job. That the news is already a very important factor in the forex and very influential on the FX, but as you know there is analysis of the Forex news that teach you how to deal with the market at the time of the news.best of luck.thank you.

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are talking about regular news than it will be NFP announcement but for something that totally unexpected is like last may when there were news about Greece asking help to IMF, euro falling like shooting star, and just after 2 days they rise like a rocket, what a confusing week..

Senior Member exness222 is an unknown quantity at this point exness222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moreover news which comesw out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i is want to ask my fellw members is to give some good examples of affecting the market.

Senior Member hadi8484 is an unknown quantity at this point hadi8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How Do I Actually Trade News?
    The most common way to trade news is to look for a period of consolidation ahead of a big number and to just trade the breakout on the back of the number. This can be done on both a short-term intraday basis and a daily basis. Let's look at the chart in Figure 2 as an example. After a weak number in September, the market was holding its breath ahead of the October number, which was to be released to the public in November. In the 17 hours before the release, the EUR/USD was confined within a tight 30-pip trading range. For news traders, this would have provided a great opportunity to put on a breakout trade, especially since the likelihood of a sharp move at this time was extremely high.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bro news are so important in this market. But sometimes news effect on in this market before 20-30 minutes of publishing. So we have to understand news effect. I have made most pips with Unemployment claims, NFP, Bank rate change.......so effective result instantly after publishing news.

Senior Member Kiwifx is an unknown quantity at this point Kiwifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm doing business for many years, but I never knew all these details as I never depend on the news, but it is really useful information for everyone to not onlyand I can also try it. so thanks. but I also see in the last three years is huge, so short, so it is not easy to think that it is difficult to predict.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right, even though you are not trading news, but you need to know the time that the news might come out so that you can avoid to trade or open a position at that period. This will help you avoid unnecessary loss.

Senior Member forexmoney is an unknown quantity at this point forexmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually when high impact news publised then market moves very high and at this point i think technical analysis will not work but when there is no news then technical analysis help us . so we need to understand both but we need to follow news time more carefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 627 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)