+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 627 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu es job main news per believe nh krta hon kun ke trading main koe news best nh hai or na he koe bhe signal trading main best hai es liye main na tu news ko watch krta hon trading main or na he main koe signal use kr raha hon forex ke trading main jo bhe trading krta hon market ko watch kr ke or best time ka wait kr ke he main trading krta hon or main samjta hon yeh trading best trading hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), ayeshapak (2017-09-23), billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), hmyounas (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-25), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haj dear ap ney bohat acha thread banya he forex market me sab sey ziada effect news ki wajha sey hi hota he market ka movement karna news pe dependent karta hai so news bohat important he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

boy31477 (2017-09-23), KASINA (2017-10-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-09-23)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,031 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anju28 View Post
    forex me trading karne ke liye trader ko news ke baare me achhe se knowledge hona chahiye agar trader ke pass news ka knowledge hai to trader market me sahi se fundamental analysis kare achhe se earn kar sakte hai liye trader ko yaha par hard work karni hogi.
    yes in forex trading business trader must know the effects of news and trader always watch the market news and when trader make good analysis in fundamentals and trader up to date with market then he/she make good trading and i say that trader complete their analysis and trader work hard and make success in forex trading

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    march this move according to announcements and news from different countries. the interest rates announced by the banks ....
    I think you have to be open, if you want to continue on the market

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wars crisis nature destructions hurricanes earthquakes ... make the currency of that country weaker due to how harm the fact . And that push ppl to sell it

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What's best you can do is develop a strategy like
    I mentioned in another thread just by using news on the news will not have implications to us until
    you can fully join in forums and active traders you can find some information news indicator and even
    what strategy will be used within appropriate time If really based on initial results estimates,
    it means some people are real analysts and will be of no use in their system as well by them,
    they will have an edge in the market.

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    market movements according to major news announcements from various countries.
    The interest rate announced by central banks of developed countries is a big driver. Most of the merchants eagerly awaited this news announcement, sometimes the expectation of major economic news announcements even had a major impact on the market before the actual announcement.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngeneng For This Useful Post:

charumit (2017-09-24)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me trading karne ke liye trader ko news ke baare me achhe se knowledge hona chahiye agar trader ke pass news ka knowledge hai to trader market me sahi se fundamental analysis kare achhe se earn kar sakte hai liye trader ko yaha par hard work karni hogi.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You mean you are trading by using fundamental analysis as a method
    that is Waiting to publish a high impact with ben is my only one that signifies some blog posts that have been erased
    I've been waiting for the company to test what is being down but there is now higher than this level
    because I only trade by using techniques so I do not need to then I do not understand with
    your words do not cheated trading news we can not be cheated in forex bro trading

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very important and very influential in the forex market. For example, as we saw in the GBP last year, due to the news of Britain's exit from the European Union, we must be cautious in trading and committing to strict capital management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 627 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)