+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 350 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    Although the amount you will invest mainly depends on your financial resources, but also your expectations.
    In general, it is inadvisable to make a deposit of less than $ 200. Indeed, the foreign exchange market is subject to high volatility, an investment too low can cause you to lose money by lack of resources.
    for beginners, $ 100 or $ 200 is enough for the initial capital. just as an exercise. but for the expert, who wanted a living from forex, maybe $ 1000 is the ideal number. although for some traders, like me, $ 1000 is a large amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobyafridi View Post
    i think we can start from 100 $ aur phir slowly jab kam sekh jayee than we have to invest more Q kay jitnii achii equity hoo gii utna acha return hoo ga Equity say hii return ka tanasubb nikalta hia soo beg i recomend kay 100 dollars isa safe amount to invest in trading for learning purpose
    yes, I feel that with a capital of $ 100 is enough for beginners. and preferably for new traders to use it on account of capital sen, in order to be able to trade more freely and relatively safer .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, its money management is bigger and bigger, but first we need a lot of experience. in fact I think that without a good knowledge if big business while also not enough but if there is experience and knowledge of our own, then it may be possible to make a good amount with only 100 dollars and I also go ahead to do such a thing by all is very easy and yet it is very difficult.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexboy For This Useful Post:

Abdomhadi (2012-04-28)

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i started with just $20. and so far i have earned about $100. For me profit of $200 per month is enough. i think we should deposit about $50 to have such amount per month. But need to be careful when opening a trade if we are trading with small capital.
    you have to think rationally. if capital is small, then the profit is also small. conversely, if a large capital, the profit that you earn too big. If you deposit with a small capital, but hopes to get a big profit, then the risk will most awaits you.

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like me can understand that business also requires capital Tobe able to generates a decent profit .in your opinion how much capital is appropriate to be also to generate adequate profits to meet the everyday needs ..

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    This is a basic question for all of us.
    for beginners like me can understand that business also requires capital to be able to generate a decent profit.
    in your opinion, how much capital is appropriate to be able to generate adequate profits to meet the everyday needs?
    agr ap achi trading karana cahta han or ap ko trading ka bara main kafi sari knowledge be ha to ap ka account main jatina zadia balance ho ga utna acha ha es laya mara bahi main to ap ko yahi maswara doon ga zadia balance hona is laya zorari ha ta ka ap achi trading kar sakoo..

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view it depends on how you want to earn. If your daily needs are 20$ then invest 2000$. But for a newbie it is very huge amount and he can loss it. So always invest in market regarding to your skills not your needs.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaar View Post
    omg that is really a big amount to lose.you should not play with $1500 without good MM.
    if you are beginner means you should have started trading with $50 or $100.
    $1500 should be invested when you are ready to trade professionally with proper MM.
    chahae aap 15$ se trade karo 150$ se trade karo ya fir 1500$ se trade karo, apko money management pe hamesha dhyan dena chahaiye kyunki iske bina aapko trading em bahut zada dikkat hogi aur aapko loss bhi ho sakta hai aur margin call ke chances bhi bahut zada bad jate hai agar aapka money management nahi hai to

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for those who are newbie and want to learn can start with 100 $ to 200$ because this is small amount and it has less risk in spending such amount.......
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    omg that is really a big amount to lose.you should not play with $1500 without good MM.
    if you are beginner means you should have started trading with $50 or $100.
    $1500 should be invested when you are ready to trade professionally with proper MM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 350 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)