+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 350 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    A reasonable capital is the amount you can afford to lose. Do not look or invest the amount you cannot afford to lose because the results will be devastating to you so keep your capital to the amount you can lose and instead build it up gradually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Probably around $ 100 it's safe to trading, especially when coupled with good use the Money Management, and use the right rule, then the steps to get the profit would be even easier to obtain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    i dont advice newbie to invest $1000 in their account, because a newbie trader dont have too knowledge and lack of experience. so i think will be better if they invest $100 in they real account. if they can manage the money and get profit consistently, they can deposit again with large money.
    I am agree with you if we shouldn't invest $1.000 in our account when we are still newbie because mostly newbies will do more
    mistakes so using too high amount of dollars as investment, it will be high risk because it's possible to lose more than you could
    afford to take. It's better to invest small amount of funds first and you could add investment if your trading skill was better.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI
    with good money management its may bigger and bigger but before that we need much experience . actually i think without proper knowledge if there is a big
    capital then also not enough but if there is experience and knowledge of our then it may possible to make good amount only with hundred dollar
    and also going forward to make such.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont advice newbie to invest $1000 in their account, because a newbie trader dont have too knowledge and lack of experience. so i think will be better if they invest $100 in they real account. if they can manage the money and get profit consistently, they can deposit again with large money.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    good advice sir, and i get the conclusion that $100 in cent account is better for newbie trader. the value is be 100000 cent.
    is safety and you can trade with easily. maybe with 10000 cent you can start with 10 lot cent account. one again avoid the greed and emotion when you are trade.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think $1000 is good start to trading, when we just hope to get profit 10% per month is has been normally and i think we can give safety for our account.
    but in my opinion many trader not satisfied of this target, many from thier hoping more than 50% per month, i think is too risky. we can be able to get a large profit but it only for some day, in the next day maybe we will get loss to much.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders not satisfied with cent account, many of their prefer a standard account..
    many thinking that cent account just to learn and train our psychology or maybe if we want to start trading in gold commodites because we must have a large resilience.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    This is due to the potential of each one of us, but for anyone Beginner in Forex market has to be not to put large sums of money in the beginning because he certainly will lose the first account or more than one account either after gaining experience, I see that the amount of good for trading in Forex is $ 1000 so that we can achieve a good profit without a high risk
    I think, $ 1000 is a large amount for a beginner. you will regret it for life, if it turns out that you have the capital, lost in a short time. better learn about good strategy with capital post bonus, so you are not disturbed psychology.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is due to the potential of each one of us, but for anyone Beginner in Forex market has to be not to put large sums of money in the beginning because he certainly will lose the first account or more than one account either after gaining experience, I see that the amount of good for trading in Forex is $ 1000 so that we can achieve a good profit without a high risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 350 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)