+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 350 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It should depend on type of trading you do, level of experience and expectations of earning you have from forex trading - but for newbies lower the capital safer it would be, forex being risky they may lose due to lack of knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are thinking of making a foreign currency as the only business that anyone, most important thing is to understand the market, learn to do the first minor trade, and to accumulate knowledge and experience, this first. Minimum value of $ 200 +, and therefore caused the monthly income, $ 10,000 - he invested about $ 2,000 when you are ready

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    If he skilled this may be done, But, newbie cannot able to take profit like this. The qualification for newbie in Forex is "lose". It is better to invest $100 and lot size should be very low. Lot size should be have 2000pips fluctuations.
    i agree with this. first step is demo account second step is make deposit $10 -$100 with low lot size third step is invest $500 - $1000 to gain $100 - $300 a month. the next step is up to you. good luck (keep in mind : never stop to find your best system)

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I think we cannot do much with 100$ capital except if we have got a cents account - if you want to trade with real account you should begin with 1000$ other wise you shall find it difficult to follow good strategies and risk management rules.
    I don't think so. It's enough amount of capital for beginners if you started with $100 as initial investment. Besides, it's too risky to
    trade with high amount of capitals in the first time of trading and amount of capital to be used for trading, it will be better if I
    improve it slowly but sure. Good money management is helping me much to trade well with any amount of capital.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we cannot do much with 100$ capital except if we have got a cents account - if you want to trade with real account you should begin with 1000$ other wise you shall find it difficult to follow good strategies and risk management rules.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by penjualdolar View Post
    in my opinion, it would be better if we do trade with a volume of 1% of our margin, so it would be better if we have a minimum capital of $ 100 in our trade accounts.
    I agree with you that when we do trade then we have tried hard to make this trade with money management in trading and reduce the risk of 1% of trading capital will be safe for our capital trade

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, it would be better if we do trade with a volume of 1% of our margin, so it would be better if we have a minimum capital of $ 100 in our trade accounts.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think $100-200 will be enough to make better trade in forex. We can start our trade with even small amount than that but I think that will not be ideal capital. We will only be able to make few profits with small investments. If we do need to target huge profits then we need to invest suitable capital too.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it should be trader on the beginner to enter the market with a capital of a small ... With the acquisition of the necessary experience, confidence and the ability to trade and to control the emotions can be based to raise capital

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no single figure that will satisfy each trader's pocket. I think this advice is best: invest only the amount you can afford to lose. This will help protect the trader from excessive investing or risk-taking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 350 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)