+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 350 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This, my friend, differs from one person to another, related to several reasons, namely the financial capacity of each person, and the two levels of expertise and efficiency enjoyed by the trader, because the trader's experience can be traded in large quantities. money, but when a beginner is never archived with enormous money so as not to lose the whole. If a trader is skilled and experienced, he can earn profits consistently with $ 10.Again, if the trader is new and unskilled, he could lose about $ 1000 in a day. So it can not be said how much capital is needed to make enough profit. But I think you are an average trader, then $ 200 is enough to make enough money per day. You can easily earn $ 10 from this capital in a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in talking about the amount of investment needed to start trading I think that auppose is not a problem as most all brokers now accept start with a minimum investment of $ 10 but i would advise you to start with something like $ 100 although it may be high in your own view but as a new bie that is a normal investment for tou to start with so you will have the ability to test all your techincs with certain investments. there are many brokers that allow you to open a micro account with $ 25 or less but that is not enough for business. they call it a welcome bonus. what most professional traders say that you should invest at least $ 700 to start a business and I agree with them. they say if you do not have that amount then you have to do the job. Professional traders also say to invest more like $ 5000 and $ 10000 is the best for a maligned account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

dumel (2018-03-26)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, the point where I can make the same amount of money trading that my salary job pays is around $6000, but having this amount of money to plop into a trading account doesnt guarantee success. The single biggest issue is being consistently profitable. You can work on that with a demo account, but you have to really want it (be emotionally invested). Putting some real money on the line usually guarantees this, but if you are not consistently profitable, start with $50. Seriously. If you are consistently profitable, you can grow any amount of money quickly in forex trading. If you are not profitable, you can lose any amount of money quickly. Putting a larger amount of money in before you are ready will only increase your pain when it is all gone. If I was broke, unemployed, and could somehow raise $50, I would put it in my trading account. I will consider trading my first job until the game drastically changes and no one makes money trading anymore. I will quit my salary job when I have $600000 NAV. At that point, my salary job will only be providing 1% of my total income. Trading doesnt take that much time. Its an emotional journey more than anything else

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Minimum capital required for beginners depends on the level at which level you want to trade Forex, if you want to trade at a larger level then you have to deposit in the thousands if you want to trade at the intermediate level then you have to deposit in hundreds and if you want to trade at a very small rate, you can deposit any small amount you wish to deposit. how much capita depends on our target and ability .. if we can deposit a lot of money, we can make bigger targets, so if we want to trade, but remember, bigger profit will be defeated by bigger risk, so we have to wise and patient, big capital is not our guarantee for success!

Junior Member usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ak best capitl 500$ sab se best capital hoga itna trader ko invest karna hoga jis se trader easy say daily ka acha khasa profit earn kar sakaga agar cheh koi new trader hae to wo 50 $ se start kar sakta hae trading but is price men slow hi profit earn hoga ye starting k lye bahut he bhrya hoga is capital say acha khasa trader profit b earn karega agar daily ka target i mean volum size kam rkhte huwe apna pora kar lena

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to usmanbaloch For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-22), khizar1 (2018-03-23), lal765 (2018-03-31), misbah1 (2018-03-22), qasimm (2018-03-23)

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the trading strategy. If you choose a micro account, then $ 100 is best to start, if you choose a standard account, then $ 1000 is the best, if you choose a PAMM account, then $ 10000 is the best .... now choose what you choose. there is a universal universal truth that people do not have a limit of needs. everyone wants more and more. but if the trader wants an average profit then he can deposit on the profit ratio. the calculation is very easy. to save trading profit, 15% better profit for trader.

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, if you use a lot of capital, it will make you have a chance to earn too much profit. But I think when you're in the process of learning trading, you should use some money for commercial capital. first increase your ability in trading, until eventually you will reach enough capacity to be able to earn a consistent profit, and Thinking to use large capital to get big profits too. I think you can not start trading for less than $ 1000 if you think about getting and making a profit, but if you want to test your emotions first you can deposit less than $ 100 just and trade with them without thinking at all about making a profit out of them

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the investor for the investor my personal view is that I get in with 1000 dollars get from the post after it goes to the realex market actually on that amount is enough for me and take a decision about better investment in different areas of forex trading and get some small big profits If you have enough capital, I recommend using a capital of $ 300-500 so you can trade optimally and generate enough profit. If you are trading with a capital of $ 100 using the risks it will be very difficult to develop your trading strategy.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reasonable capital kuch bi ho sakta hai or ye depend karta hai ke ap daily ka profit jo apne mind ma rakha huwa hai wo kitna hai uski base pe ap capital ko prefer karte han ke main itna investment karu ga ya phr ap suggestion le skte hain wese to hum Forex main thora sa bi invest kar stke hain or earning bi phr usi hisab se ho gi agr ap zyada karne ki try karian gai to loss bi hos kta ha.

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading k liye mery hisaab sy kam sy kam 300$ ka capital hona chaiye or us pr lot size 0.01 or 0.02 max honi chaiye , small capital sy 0.01 sy b trader panic ho jata hai or loss kr bethta hai liye at least 300$ ka capital lazmi hona chaiye , or monthly proper earning k liye at least 1000$ sy 1500$ ka capital hona chaiye , or motnhly with proper MM and RR sy 100 $ sy 200$ EARNIG kr sky

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

usmanbaloch (2018-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 350 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)