+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 652 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always set a target profit and loss in a 1:1 ratio. usually to take profit 50 pips and 50 pips stop loss. if it has reached 20 pips profit then I immediately change the stop loss to the (+1) pip. This I do to avoid the loss, if the price reverses direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Yes stop loss and take profit are very important for every newbies trader. But for use this you need to get good point. I was used it on previous but everytime i get wrong point because most of the time market touched my stop loss point then it come back. So right now i did not like to use this.
    In this case you should follow double up stop loss just put your TP in Ziazag indicators based if 30 pips (for example) then SL in 60 pips, I think this line will give you good trading cause we are always experienced like you that stop loss when touch then pairs in our trading position, I own experience is TP is very much essential cause some pinbar will not be manually taken by us but TP point will perfectly caught it. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes stop loss and take profit are very important for every newbies trader. But for use this you need to get good point. I was used it on previous but everytime i get wrong point because most of the time market touched my stop loss point then it come back. So right now i did not like to use this.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    i just want to get profit for the forex trading sa forex trading main ap loss ko stop kar sakta han or is tara ap ka profit be zada ho ga is main ak bat ka kahs kahal rakhan zorari hota ha k ap forex traidng main loss ko stop karna ap ka loss both kam ho ga or proftf hasal ho ga loss to stop karan ka bethar trakee ha agr loss to stop na karan hota to pahair boths muskail ho jatai is lay loss stop is the best forex trading.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have simple calculation with my position and that is using a setting of 20 stop loss and my target profit is from 15 to 20 pips. I always have 20 pips target profit but if the market wont give me that I just settle for 15 or 10 pips. What matter most is that I earn some pure profits.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very risky business so its better that we put take profits and stop loss to minimize our risk and this thing can be oversold by using pivots or boillinger band.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Questions has arisen that how you put stop loss on every trade so define your plan how to use stoploss and take profits on every trade.I use Fibonacci to put stop loss.

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you must not make the calculation of you target profit and stop loss like that , because that is really too dangerous for us, i think that you must make the calculation of your target profit and stop loss using your analysis it can being more good for us

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray keyal sy yeh apko apni greed control kr k or situation k hsiab sy mainge karna horta hy k ap ko sotp loss or take profit kha lagani chaiye yahi agar idea apka sahi hy to ap apni managemnt k hisab sy earning me izafa kr sakty hen......

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss to har trade main hona chahiye or yahi ache trader ki trading karne ka tarika hota hai.
    lekin mere khyal se stop loss or take profit risk and reward ke jagah hamare strategy par base hona chahiye.
    stop loss or take profit hame strategy ke saat set karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 652 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)