+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 652 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i chose a stop loss from 60 TO 100 pips in my position but all this pips can not have loss more than 5% in my capitale in one position that's mean 60 pips of stop loss give you 5%in your capitla.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to calculate the stop loss and take profit is that you should not put any of these points,,,
    and just use the trailing stop which automatically set the stop loss to a better value with each market movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i always set my stop loss and take profit with the help of support and resistance and i think it is the best way of set stop loss and it is different is different time frames.i mostly use 4h time frame.
    Main ne b bahut baar try kia ha k Sl ko support and resistance k motabiq he rakhun lekan mere sath ye hota k market us ko hit kerti ha or us k bad phir pull back mar deti ha jo k mere nahi ihyal kam ker raha mere leye

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss and take profits targets should be based on your analysis. If trading with news, based on the news impacts.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss isn't great for just about any trade. Certainly our nation halt loss and also test to get additional income. In fact income and also Loss each rely on the trader's policy. Since Currency trading Won't have ventures consequently halt loss is an element of this particular.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to make the same comparison, I mean do not you make the take profit is far greater than the stop loss, as well as when you put your stop loss should not be greater than the take profit. both should balance.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i don t use the stop loss i don t want to use the stop loss but the take profit i daily target is 40 pips and i trades then i set the 40pips on the trade

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    if I usually target 30 pips
    but it also saw the situation, if indeed the situation to support, I will remove the take profit and stop loss advancing to maximize profits
    stop loss for me depends on size of candlestick, if the size is large then there
    is too much pips for stop loss and if smaller than stop loss in terms of pips is less.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a mere khayal ki koi nahi or stop the loss of value Hoti
    Do you support or jati hai Dono ki cheese, it's decided .. Jaise ki ka aapki tp prevent the next USKA ke Hona or not supported by the chahiey USKA SL ke PAAs Uske
    ISSI is a newspaper marketing strategies by Kafi karte hai!

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to use stop lose the target profit ratio are as follows SL = 100, TP = 50 because by installing stolose greater than the target profit is not easy to be touched by an order if we profit two times it will break even if you lose, but that's what I used to date this day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 652 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)