+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 652 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [target that is large enough if it is 30 pips per / trading in a day and if your target is 10 times or more open positions, then I think it's a very big target. Let's not forget to put stop losses with a ratio of 1/3 compared to the target take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To set the SL and TP with the ratio of 1:2 isn't good in my view, to get help with fibs points is great. If our TP is 20 **** than our SL will be 10 ****? We cannot apply 100 **** profit in every position.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Its good to apply SL and TP levels according to support and resistance levels, i too apply my SL and Tp according to these levels but sometimes when i need quick profit i apply TP on 10 or 20 **** and SL depends on the situation on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Correct calculation is an important thing of Forex. And you should set your stop less and take profit by your own analyze. First you must know current market position and and after market where can will go. Every trader should set there stop less and take profit by there own analyze.

Member shopno is an unknown quantity at this point shopno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people use different methods for stop loss nd make good profit.i think that business circumstance is an important matter.by considering this management should take step

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is the depend on the traders how he calculate the stop loss and the take profit i think if the market trend is the clear the traders must use the 50 pips for he take profit and the stop loss 100 pips

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculating stop loss and take profit is very important for trade market getting good profit and to avoid loss. so how to calculate stop loss and take profit.loss must hit the trader so don't think about loss.because loss is the part and parcel in the forex trading.so From starting you will have to see the condition all time.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    stop loss and take profit forex trading mein bhot jayada zaroori hain kio k agar ap in dono ko use nai karein gay to ap tradig se koi khas profit nai kma sakein gay and ap ko koi bara nuqsaan dekhna par sakta he

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in beggining of my trading i also set wrong sl and price reaches sl and again go in my direction but what can i do after price reach my sl?..and when i am in profit i close trade too early and if i wait i can get more profit..after that i am using Fibonacci tool for stop loss and take profit..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss should be taken in consideration when making a trading plan, of course many times stop loss will be hitted before reaching the target.Right after buying the stock you enter a stop-loss order for $18. This means that if the stock falls below $18, your shares will then be sold at the prevailing market price

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we will get loose of two trades profit if we get loss in 100 pips.
    but that is must happen and that is a business, we will get the risk until loose of two trades profit. so we must improve our skill or analysis so not often to get the risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 652 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)