+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 652 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am doing Intra day trading I set my stop loss at 30 pips and take profit at 20 pips. If I do scalping I don't set stop loss just take profit target. There is never a perfect set up for SL and TP,it all depends with your risk preferences.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    i always risk 3-5% in every trades that i had,and iset my SL and TP about 1 : 2...
    so if i get two stop loss hit,it would be BEP only with one TP hit,example : set TP 40 pips and sl 20 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is the part and parcel of the forex trading and customs...if there is no loss ..not the business name..but we need to know how to control the losses from growing....if we are not face in loss than we can not the interest for benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riaz33 is an unknown quantity at this point riaz33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always we have to know how many money we are trading . and then You have to think how many money I want to earn . in this way we can easily earn our money and calculate the loss and profit .

Member faster4 is an unknown quantity at this point faster4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a trader we must have stoploss in our strategy trading,because this is the most important part for protect our margin from big loss or even margin call.with using stoploss it's mean you have been create a good system strategy in your account and protect for news impact that release in that time,make good defense is good idea before we enter to the market and strike back in the best time to make profit.

Senior Member rony is an unknown quantity at this point rony's Avatar
    Thanks
    its depend all on you where to set stop loss. its depend on your money management and the volatility of the market. Your money management skill must be good enough to set the stop loss

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i use only stop loss, & i calculate them depending on the trend & the way the chart is moving, for example if i notice that the trend is rising but it's always goes down for 30 to 40 pips & then continue its rising.

a good stop loss is 60 pips farther.
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Senior Member marceasypost is on a distinguished road marceasypost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to calculate our loss and profit in forex, we have to know how to stop the loss and make more profit in our trading in forex. we have to set up control our trading in forex and try to make more profit as we can.

Member faster4 is an unknown quantity at this point faster4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use stop loss in every open position is good because can avoid big loss happen and trader no fear of loss again in trading and stop loss also can help trader to suvive in forex trading but maybe no every trader like to use stop loss because they hate if price hit their stop loss order.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, to be able to calculate stop losses and take profit will depend on the trading strategy that we created. I myself use fibonachi indicator to determine the area of ​​price movements. and the area that I could make a profit 20 pps, 50 pps with a stoploss.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 652 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)