+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 652 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not use stop loss in my trades but i do like to use trailing stop loss and take profits in my trading and these are most good for us to use, i use 25 to 30 pips for take profit and then 15 pips as trailing stop loss.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mamunuits is an unknown quantity at this point mamunuits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make 20 pips per day is short and can be more, depending on how you market day, but sometimes the minimum or maximum value that I am Soul

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your correct position size is calculated by factoring in stop distance, pip value, ... If you use a fixed number of pips for a stop loss or take profit, The Calculator tells you ... type into my order form to actually hit my planned stop and target levels

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concur using keep and resistivity areas as sl and tp is a healthy way to trade, in fact there are incompatible methods that fill use to set these targets and i this arrange is display me how people are using unlike techniques to set these sl and tp targets...

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss is shown in front of you downright as you of the capital as well as the number of transactions which opened so you know well and try the demo first to know what is the stop-loss

Senior Member prince3 is an unknown quantity at this point prince3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .............I just want to get profit 20
    pips in one day was minimal and could be more depending
    on how the market on that day but sometimes.................

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan5828 View Post
    Trades without take profit but i am sure i haven't got much profit in those trades, Its better to keep SL and TP based on analysis.
    The next question will be like: what kind of analysis we will use to set best take profit and stop loss? I think the answer will be very vary for every traders, since every trader have different way of analysis and strategy. The simple way to detemine good take profit and stop loss is using fibonachi level or previous support and resistant, or even previous higher or lower price. Hope that will help. CMIIW.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself do not use stop loss and take profit I just use candlestick sajaa as my entry point and exit point for me as I think about out of the market if I think it is a picture that shows a reversal signal

Senior Member shozib is an unknown quantity at this point shozib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends you know agree using support and resistance areas as sl and tp is a good way to trade, in fact there are different methods that people use to set these targets and i this thread is showing me. it is nice fame .

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like damianus pointed out i to have no "fixed" S/L or T/P.

Its all about what you see it. If i'm going long and i see that there is a
    previous level of resistance 100 pips away i'm probably going to set my T/P
    to 80 and see what happens. Now when i do that i'm not just think about
    profit, im thinking about "What if". What if? What if it goes short instead?
    Where was that last resistance that now turned support? How did my last
    candle close? was there a pinbar or double top recently in other time frame?

It's just so hard to lay it all out cause there is so much involved in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 652 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)