+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 652 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this ratio is not good. If you win and
    lose consecutively then your net profit will be net. So, what ever you lose should be half of the last trade gain or even a loss from it.
    so if you win 2 trades and lose one trade, you will benefit with you eventually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    bhai in cheazon ka pata app ko pata lagta hai jab app market mein sekhte ho jab sekh kar work kiya jata hai tu app us ke liye market mein kam karney ki need hoti hai es ke liye demo account hai app us mein kamkaro or sekhu us ke bad he stop loss or take profit laga sako gye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-09-29), batool (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), hmyounas (2017-09-30), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-09-29)

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    When new traders start trading in the trading market then things that these traders will need at first
    I think must be trying to understand the market and traders should always try hard for it.
    Because do not even understand the trading.
    The right markets these merchants will never really manage profits at all in their trade.
    So, all traders need to try and understand the market correctly first.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me i think we need a clear analysis technique either this is fundamental or technical and form that analysis we must find our the entry and exit point ..yes actually entry and exit point.

Junior Member hardisc will become famous soon enough hardisc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have set my daily profit and loss targets.
    I get 10-UD $ every day if I feel the market
    is against me and I lost 2% of my actual capital then I closed my trading account. This policy helps me earn more profit, minimize my manager's losses and money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hardisc For This Useful Post:

feng (2017-09-30)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade based on pivot point analysis where I get support,
    resistance and midpoint. So, I get my entry,
    target level and stop-loss based on the analysis of this pivot itself as in the support and resistance levels act as targets and stop-loss. When I go for scalping I use fixed stop-loss and my target won.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heal the roughness as well as filter out this cerebral scan.
    whatever merchants use ergonomic numbers for sl and tp targets and usage calculations to set targets.
    I personally also use most of the fibs to take advantage of these targets
    and tp and I also sometimes use haphazard targets when I reach a sufficient size to continue trading.
    but the disc is very alpha to use this target in all our positions

Junior Member mohame is an unknown quantity at this point mohame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the strategy of the work that you are working on to determine your goals first stop loss order I identify it at the middle of the previous candle

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,027 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko esme hamesha apne trading account ke capital hisaab se kaam karna chahiye,esme trader aise he stop loss aur take profit se trade nahi open kar sakta hai,esme trader ko analysis market me aana he chahiye..
    yes it is important for trader that he/she use stop loss and take profit in every trade and trader analysis the market completely and trader know the market support and resistance levels and trader also know the market pivot point then trader manage stop loss and take profit points and trader work with market trend and make good profit with forex market

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already learn, and apply that tak profiles it must be 3 times more big than the pip of stop louse, it is more effective
    i thnks lak this is good for all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 652 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)