+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 652 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good analysis is much better ... because if you have good analysis and win profits consistently then you are on the right track. Say you have good money management but your analysis always sucks and disappoints you ... the balance of your trading account will eventually shrink quickly or slowly and the first thing is knowing how many pips we want to get from certain trades but certainly not targets outrageous, in calculating the possibility of TP profit and loss targets can be placed in the previous high candlestick and stop losses at the previous low

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are a temporary investor you can be personally close to your business so that you don't need to set your stop-loss factor now. Most of the time I am close to my business personally and someone else when I set a stop-loss <40 pips and take advantage of 20 pips. is a very good and simple job. and the calculation of take profit and stop loss and taking profit limits depends on many factors, and one of these factors is the strategy you use and efficiency, and also another important factor is how much money you want to make from ypur trading, and I mean the purpose When you open your order, you must decide your destination, and then you can become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders often caculate to take advantage and stop losses depending on their trading system they use. for me, I use a high time frame for trading so I take profits and stop the target loses bigger than bro, each trade I set 50 for profit and 40 pips stop loss. and approval using help and the level of resistance of the place as sl and tp are the best way for business, there are actually different techniques that individuals use to set this goal and I this line shows me how individuals use different techniques to set sl and tp goals.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss calculation and profit taking depend on your capital and equity. But I think if you trade long term then stop the losses at 100 Pips and take profits at 50 Pips is pretty good. You can increase the lot size according to your capital and because it is a business that has losses and profits. If you want to profit always you will be so aware of trade. I am also careful about my business and always concentrate on updating the news for this reason I stop my losses and take profits. always trade with small risks and always use a fixed ratio of profit loss rates such as 2: 1.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some use help and resistance levels for SL and TP. but I think we need a clear research strategy whether this is important or special and type in that research we have to find access and stop factors. yes actually access and stop factors depend on thinking with the benefits of analysis and sometimes or we often assume that training using a demo account is not obtained in terms of psychology, well it is actually because we underestimate the demo account itself just because if it is not profitable it can lose if WD and also do not lose or create an account if the MC lives longer, but because of the thought or hope to get results from forex trading so much that many just jump in real accounts, if we think like that forever it will underestimate the facilities of the demo account

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you TP must be at a ratio of 1: 2 or 1: 3 or your stop loss. If your stop loss at 10 pips you have to be at least 20 pips or 30 pips. Stop loss is calculated in accordance with money management rules that risk 2% of your capital in trading so that your stop loss must be at the level of 2% of your capital. and for brokers using sl is even more important. because they make small profits, trade rules so you have to make a habit of using stop loss. This will release your tension from losing too much. they will lose all in one bad position if sl is not used. so sl is a necessity to consolidate accounts and make profits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depends on how you transact every time you use or caculate stop loses and take a profile according to its strategy and according to its ability to trade, there are the same traders who use 50 as a stop loss and 50 as take profit and some use acroding for Subsidies and resistors and I trade on Strong support and resistance levels with pending orders, so I only made a stop loss of 20 pips and I used trailing stop in my profits, usually the first target is 20 pips and I move the stop loss to my entry point then I keep trailing stop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is as important as good trading. You not only have to try to do a good business arrangement by choosing a good discussion, a good risk reward ratio must also be there to help you stay consistent in the sample. and that means you are a short-term trader and looking for small profits. when someone finds a trend and closes their position to 30pips it can only be as guilty as keeping a losing trade. so I believe the target sl and 'tp must be dynamic

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree using the storage and resistivity areas like sl and tp is a healthy way to trade, there is actually an incompatible method that fills using to set this target and I set this to show me how people use techniques that are not like setting sl and tp's targets . and Stop loss and Take Profit are the most profitable choices of Forex trading. Every expert trader chooses their SL & TP in their own way. This mainly depends on your capital, willing to bear the risks and targets to generate profits. So, in my view a trader must set his SL & TP with his expertise, position and target.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This basically depends on your strategy and the length of time you trade, the higher the time period the greater the sl and tp, also if you don't get an idea, place your stop loss below high or low in a risky way. for the reward ratio is correct, you can also place sl below the support or resistance zone and I myself do not use stop loss and take advantage I only use the candlestick as my entry point and exit point because I think about leaving the market if I think it is an image that shows a reversal signal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 652 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)