+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 652 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it's not too easy to analyze sl positions and also tp. Beforehand most of the time I exploited the pivot table about sl set and also tp position but most of the time trading felt my personal sl position at the first time. Therefore I believe you must analyze with your tactic time frame. It depends on you that you want profit or loss if you pay full attention and by getting your experience will reduce your losses and increase your profits. By relying on forex, you will increase your profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we cannot determine with certainty where we will place stop loss and take advantage because of market dynamics in nature so that we only follow what prices at that time agree to use the support and resistance areas as sl and tp is a good way to trade, there are actually methods the different ones people use to set this target and me this thread shows me how people use different techniques to set the target sl and tp. long before you can calculate stop loss and take profits it really has to be done with your level of risk and the better you learn how to take advantage of low risk, it's good for you to protect your account and I think I would suggest to all traders to learn how to use only 3 percent of your capital in the other to be on the save side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business and Forex trading is a very sensitive business and forex trading is a stressful Forex trading. He created Forex trading and Forex trading and the advantages of Forex trading and Forex trading loss calculators, Forex traders and Forex Forex traders market and trade Forex and make profits and build a forex trading plane and forex trading business so forex trading makes an airplane and Forex trading and the profit and loss Forex trading target calculates it. Actually I calculate take profit and stop loss depending on the market situation because in the volatile market I make stop loss and take profit depending on the fundamentals and from my own market observations I use take profit and stop loss.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Untuk menghitung stop loss dan take profit, Anda harus menghitung risiko pasar terlebih dahulu. Anda hanya dapat menghitung risiko pasar ketika Anda sudah tahu tentang karakteristik pergerakan pasar dan karakteristik pasangan. Setelah Anda menghitung risikonya, maka Anda mengukur ketahanan akun Anda dan strategi keluar Anda. Setelah itu, Anda bisa memutuskan di mana Anda harus menempatkan take profit Anda dan menghentikan kerugian. [Balasan]

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,388 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the price is above the pivot point you can close the order at that level. You can take long positions with stop-loss below the pivot point and profit targets a few points below R1. But if prices rise strongly and penetrate R1, stop-loss could be raised and placed under the R1 while it shifts to the target profit level R2.

The strength of support and resistance levels at various pivot is determined by how many times a price reaches that level and then reverse.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets? That depends on the market situation. Usually I put my take profit slightly below or above the support or resistance point. For stop loss, I usually use it only when I'm in profit. If I am still in floating loss, I only use hedging to limit my loss. to stop losses and take profits we don't need to count them but usually I try to place them at a level of support or support that is strong and easy to find out about that level.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,388 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually stop loss is calculated as half to take a profit is equal to the proportion of 1: 2
    And must know that stop-loss varies from trader to another and varies from time frame to time frame last

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that depends on market movements and also my equity. basically I use 30-50 pips for stop loss and 50-80 pips and more for profit.
    Because I applied the intraday trading method, I determined entry points, exit points, termination losses and profit based on daily pivot points, strong support and support, strong resistance and resistance. Also, before opening a position I also considered the fundamental factors of economic data and news releases. So far, trading in this way allows me to be consistent with my friends.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan iss ka leya bohat zaruri hai k humara target honaa chaya ka hum na kitna profit hasil kerna hai orr hum kitna loss ko recover ker sakatay hain

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex calculates stop loss and if there is no loss it is not the Forex business name. This is the way I tell how people use me different forex market businesses. I deleted it well taking profits and stopping less profit.
    There are many indicators that can calculate stop loss and take profit. There is also a calculator where you can calculate stop loss and take profits
    in seconds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 652 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)