+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 652 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member nomanqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point nomanqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main stop loss or take profit use krna bhot lazmi hai lekin ye ap pr depend krta hai k ap ko kitna tp or sl use krna chaiyee hai main to zyada tr take profit he use krta hoa stop loss main use nahi krta is lye main taek profit apni hr trade pr lagata ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sunny Aarby is an unknown quantity at this point Sunny Aarby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think here we are dealing with a everchanging market so our targets should be resurgent and jibe the market conditions fit. our targets should be limber enough to cumulate statesman profits and minify the loses. exclusive then we present be able to subsist and vantage in this business,..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We calculate the stop loss and take profit due to what the strategy sees on the chart we must analyze the chart very well before we can decide the perfect stop loss and take profit mere thinking can't get this done correctly.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit and stop loss calculations in the forex market should be best determined by the trading strategy, and the best take profit or stop loss for a perticular trading strategy should be obtained from extensively testing the strategy both back test and forward test on demo account.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Get a good profit, and if the position in the market to run down, then to minimize the loss. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets? Agree to use support and resistance areas as sl and tp is a good way to trade, actually there are different shows how do I use different techniques to set these sl and tp targets to correctly calculate stop and profit is very important to us People used to set the position of these goals in the way, my clue.

Banned shafaat-kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point shafaat-kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would want to say that I just want to get profit 20 pips in one day was minimal and could be more depending on how the market on that day but sometimes I put it about SL in the lowest or the highest price that day so yeah but sorry if i could not understand what you wanted to ask.

Member hakundim is an unknown quantity at this point hakundim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAin stop loss aur take profit ko is tarah dekhta hun ka jo previous high ya low hoti hai us ko stop loss rakhta hun aur jo resistance banata hai market ka ya support us ko main take profit rakhta hun tu ye market ki price dekh kar hum sahi bata sakty hain ka kaha ye place karny hain aur kaha in ko use karna best rahy ga,

Member fatanic is an unknown quantity at this point fatanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to analysis with our own system and always check the news also and of course the trading pattern is tells us how much sl and tp we should use .normally i am using 15-20 pips tp for 8-15 pips sl in short term trading .for scalping sometimes i am closing order manually.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to calculate my stop loss and take profit using my risk and reward ratio or just place my stop loss and take profit in support and resistent area. My risk reward ratio is 1:2 or 1:3 , then i will identify the support and resistent also. If i can use 1:3 then i will use it than using 1:2 ratio

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarYanna View Post
    till now i have found out different ways use by the forum members to set the sl and tp targets from thses thread. some do it based on precise calculation and some on some random figures and its very enlightening to read their posts. And i believe these tp and sl targets are really important and should be attached to each and every positions that we open.
    Setting stop loss and take profit based on random number has never been an appropriate approach when it comes to a disciplined trading but still it is save to ahve sl and tp. Because your loss must have to be controlled always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 652 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)