View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 771 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohh i think before that is standard account, but is not probelem because the result is really good i think,
    do you think the robot is consistent in everycondition of market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah maybe better to trading with manual. but if we have a lot of main job and difficult to manage our time, i think using a robot is no problem.
    we only need a good settiing of paramaters from the robots and minitoring it, because robot is very dangerous if we are not monitoring it and sometime robot is not suitable with the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not believe on forex robots because these robots are predefined programs which prepared by human they are not able to learnt anything day by day like human and not able to predict the accurate current position of the market so they cannot provide correct information for decision macking.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am believe the robot, one day if I have a much money, I am will use a robot to trade...but I always will control and monitor the performance of my robots

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    nahi gi main to beleive nahi karta sahi baat ha mainn to gi apne khud k analysis par he depend karta houn or un ko he sahi manta houn main kisi qisam ka signal ya robot use nahi karta houn kioun k akser en ka rezult ghalat hota ha esi liye main to en ko nahi manta

Banned khanfx is on a distinguished road khanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not the best Forex trading in an automated fashion, and but the best way to trade is self-reliance, and trading in handicrafts

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes robots can do good but not everytime, because nothing is perfect. In my opinion you can use forex robot as an assistance. I mean that you can let it trade for you but you should put an eyes on it to know how does it trade and stop when it harm your possession. I am sure that if you have enough money to buy a good robots you can earn alot of money each day ( 5 > 10% of your money ) I hope so!

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe in myself for my trading and i do not want to depend to something that i can not trust such as robot or EAs, and also there are many benefits that we can take it with manual, the trader can develop their system and strategies and then trade with mature to face the market..and then they become a good trader
    do the best we can

Banned anangok is an unknown quantity at this point anangok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not believe in robots or EA, because it is a pure trading business in which the price fluctuations that occur are influenced by the state of the world economy. and this can be understood by human beings who have feelings rather than on an instrument.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I checked huge no. of robots. All robots have same kind of nature which has small differences only. Some robots makes profit in beginning and finally reach stop out, Some robots directly reach stop outs. If you are newbie, then try robots in demo account for 5 or7 months and not in real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 771 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)