View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 738 of 771 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 736 737 738 739 740 748 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi hai hame robot ke bharose trading ni karni chahiye balki apne khud ke analysis ke saat trading karni chahiye.
    robot to sirf apne basic concept par hi trading karta hai market ke hisaab se ni.
    or trading hame hamesha market ke hisaab se hi karni chaiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When Istarted forex trading then I believed that the robots can make money for me easily the I started to search in google and found many traders who have a negetive feelings about robots. From then I started to neglect robots and I only trade manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahsan is on a distinguished road Ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe on forex robot. How can a robot can perfectly trading all time without any analysis of the market? Forex market change everyday. So i think it is not possible for a robot to trade in forex market perfectly most of the time.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the use of robots that I'd rather not. because it does not work well every time. I think that is manually negotiate better than using a robot. because the robots have been just creating by formulas that do not work at all the time.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a robot and now I put the robot into my VPS,

I've got profit 8% from available balance, this may be small but apparently the result can be consistent without painstakingly analysis, I am proud to use it

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex robot is some time very useful for us but you are right beginner should learn first about forex market and then they should use robot. But If you have good strategy and you know progremming then it is very easy to make robot for yourself. It is very safe when you make your robot by yoursalf.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not consider any kind of robot until at present however desire to consider it. Can anyone tell me personally from in which may i receive quality and trusty robot. The number of it definitely will cost.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe in forex robot coz it helps the traders a lot to get huge profit.Some traders can make his trade easy and comfortable by using robot.so i believe a lot in robot.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would never trust a robot. robot can only make a loss for me. if we use the demo account we may be able to gain profit in trading accounts, the opposite can happen. we can not control what the robot. I am more comfortable using the manual in trade

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do trade with manual and it is my better way in trading besides i got bad experiences with using robot in my trading several years ago, i do not want to use them anymore, and with manual, i can develop myself to become a good trader time by time
    Last edited by newentry; 2012-03-20 at 09:23 AM.
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 738 of 771 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 736 737 738 739 740 748 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)