View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 771 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarme2 View Post
    actually i don't see these robots use for trading so that's why i never know something about the robots, i think its not works at that passion as the manual traders do their work, but i don't even know something about them that's why can't give my answer to this question.
    purpose of the robot is to help traders to make an order without having to forward the psychological factors, the robot will work according to orders that have been on setting, if you are easier to manual trading. It is better, because I do want my money managed by the robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i don't see these robots use for trading so that's why i never know something about the robots, i think its not works at that passion as the manual traders do their work, but i don't even know something about them that's why can't give my answer to this question.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader might make profits by trading with robots for some time but as you mentioned in longer run robots do not work well as they lead to losses often since their inability to trade in uncertain markets and trading in the event of news updates.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    l think robots are also an option beside manual trading.l think there are some well designed robots and they are safe to trade with.but you really have to monitor them time to time.so there is no set and forget robots.even using a VPS you will need to reset your connection once a week.l think using a conservative robots can help to traders to make some money without working hard.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i belive that forex robot can trade better than human and there is alot of EA does not give good result and after some edit it will be good and give good profit.

Thanks
    Ma ny kbi robots ko use nhi kea aur na he believe hy in pe but ma ny boht suna hy in k bary mn aur ye b suna hy k kuch robots sch mn profit dyty hen so i am thinking about to try a good one.

Member squall is an unknown quantity at this point squall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.

Thanks
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, robots sirf tb he trade kr skty hen agr market ki situation usi hisab sy bny jis hisab sy un ko program kea gya hy agr market unpredictable hy tu robots work nhi kren gy ic lye manual trading best hy.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been getting a lot of loss because it uses a robot to trade on real account ..
    although I have to pay dearly for robor forex, but I was broke and trying to learn manual trading on a demo account ..
    for me ... forex robot is crap ...

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha. I do not believe the ability to use a trading robot. I use a better analysis of my own trade. forex robot will not always be able to make a profit, and he would be difficult to control in making the trade position. there is no forex robot that can benefit us consistently
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 771 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)