View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 771 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also man-made robots that are customized according to the manufacturer, so if we believe the robot yan's only maker or that are in already know how to make a profit with a robot that, in some cases a robot can make a profit quickly, but also get to spend your capital at once

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mrqusa is an unknown quantity at this point mrqusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using myself robot and belive on robot and working good on my forex trading account all ways small but good money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you dig a little deeper into the cries of the crowd that "does not work forex robot!" Do you think that 90% of them flew in their account for less than 3 months. Now I know nothing about forex trading, but I know one thing: you can not to blow your account forex robot that does not work. If you are working with the robot forex losses as the death of thousands of Papercuts: Bleed the money from your account little by little until it's finished. I do not think anyone could do whatever they happen, no matter how much confidence they have in the system.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    Forex robot is just a ready made conditional mechanism for trading, some programmers can make it just with some condition, if the condition is true then it will give you positive result otherwise not, so chance is fifty-fifty, That is why i dislike robot, I think it is good practice to trade with your own manual strategy, it will give you the good impact and help you to make profit.
    just like me, than I used to not believe in robots. especially with the robot which is sold on the site with high prices. especially the expensive, even a free robot, I will never use it. better trading manually, you can feel his psychology.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot is just a ready made conditional mechanism for trading, some programmers can make it just with some condition, if the condition is true then it will give you positive result otherwise not, so chance is fifty-fifty, That is why i dislike robot, I think it is good practice to trade with your own manual strategy, it will give you the good impact and help you to make profit.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein sirf apne aap pe vishwas rakhta hoon kyun ki forex robot ek automated trading machine hai..aur woh loss karein to hum sirf pachchtava kar sakte hai...to apne aap pe vishwas rakhke trading karni chahiye
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned xorso86 is an unknown quantity at this point xorso86's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me it would not aching us to assurance the apprentice and there is no abuse nor do we accept it and it is allotment of the clandestine traders.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have believe in Robots but i always do manual trading. It seems very intresting to me to analyze market by myself. And it also helps me to understand the depths of market and give me experience.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    nahi gi mugh ko apne ustad ne ye kaha ha k kabhi bhi es par bharsa na karo or koshish karo k kabhi bhi robot use na karo kioun k ye kafi risky ha or es main kafi loss ho askta ha app ko es liye main top sahi baat ha es ko use nahi karta houn

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Creating a robot based on our own strategy would be simply great. If we have a good strategy for trading which gives us consistent profits then it will be nice to create a robot which can trade on that strategy. But the requirement is we should know the language to write the robot well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 771 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)