View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 771 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I believe the robot, because robots can be consistent in implementing the strategy, although the profit was not as great, but be consistent in profits. and the robot I use that I would not be too long to see the market.
    indeed in terms of consistency and discipline forex robot is good. but the robot is a machine that has a static nature in which the robot will be difficult to adapt to the changing pattern of price movements in the forex market .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine forex robots ke baare mein bahut suna hai aur iske baare mein bahut kuchh search kiya hai.Kuchh robots useful hote hain par kuchh robots bahut fake hote hai.Maine kuchh sites pe jaakar dekha toh maine bahut saare profit dekhe jo forex robots ke the par ye original hai ya fake ye main nahi janta. main khud hi trading karta hun aur karta rahunga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe that there is a good EA or robots, and capable of generating a lot of profit for its users. but for me personally, prefer to trade manually, because I still want to learn it, and find the best way and according to my trading style.
    Last edited by joget; 2012-04-29 at 09:25 AM.

Banned coba is an unknown quantity at this point coba's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea lot of little faith karana adaptation of several strategies that are well known ..
    and aim to facilitate the count instantly from the previous manual strategy ..

Junior Member fajar is an unknown quantity at this point fajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for some future time I want to believe it, because it is instant ..
    and easy to use when I have a lot of margin to trade, so the strong survive ..

Member guztan is an unknown quantity at this point guztan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.

Junior Member mrqusa is an unknown quantity at this point mrqusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i was not bellive but now i am belive becuse i use onerobot wich is making money for me good so its good easy and gain able

Member mr revo is an unknown quantity at this point mr revo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't believe this forex robot software.its bad to depend on software or others.we should respect our own self and should trade by our own self.we should believe our trades after opening position to win trades.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robot because forex robot not guarantee for profit in trade. Forex robot like any other trading system, can fail sometimes and can profit for you sometimes. So is better to learn how to trade for profit and turn into your own forex robot.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot work very well if set small lot size with large capital. The problem of forex robot in many trader account is the hope that robot will make fast money in short time. Trader not patient but greedy and set large lot size. Robot trade in market that have same conditions as manual trading so robot is not special than manual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 771 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)