View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 771 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    Forex Trading main abhi tak main na robot use nahi kiya hai aur yeh kya hai i don't now is liya mugh ko is ka bara main nahi pata aur main manually hi use kar ta hoon aur mara hisab sa yehi best hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe in Forex robot but i have doubt about their performance ..i don't know how they actually decide the entry and exit point when the market are being fall seriously or doing a huge rally .but yes some people are success with using some robots ..i saw several advertising in internet about them but still having doubt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AffiliateTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point AffiliateTurbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i do beleave in trading robots, but i want to trade my own robot style!!!! you can use good robots, and take the signals for your own trades to, but i dont use a robot just a good guru plattform!!

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe in forex trading robot.They do work well.For the trader who are not interested in learning forex, the robot is very helpful for them.it is profitable.But, the profit is not so high.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, i do not believe robot forex.Because a few month ago i trading with robot and first time it gives me
    good result but than i lost my all money.So, i think manually trading is best trading.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never attempted to use an EA to trade, but I have heard countless accounts of people putting all their faith in such a system and losing everything they had. Of course this can be said for manual trading as well. However, I would pretty bluntly state that it is impossible to succeed with an EA until you an successfully trade manually first.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, i think that there's a decent EA or robots, and capable lots of profit for its all users. except for me personally, choose to trade manually, as a result of I still wish to be told it, and notice the simplest method and in keeping with my trading vogue.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never believe robot because robot is use a fixed software which consider some common situation in forex market. But forex market is dynamic market and maximum time it show different situation. If a trader use robot then he show maximum time he become loss position. So do not use robot.

Banned dzfx is an unknown quantity at this point dzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll believe that when people have to prove the accuracy of the mass ..
    The new and I will try to use the strategy of the robot in my trade ..

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never use robots in your real account. You can have a great loss. I have this experience. I get nothing but loss a lot. my account close two times because i use this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 771 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)