View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 723 of 771 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 721 722 723 724 725 733 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    When markat condition and situation are changing quick and when the market is dynamic then sure EA will be fails one days because it will be fail because of its coding and it made with thats time market condition but i heard which EA we need to buy probably they provide updated robot also .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    bilkul sehi baat ki aap ney, aap kabhi bhi forex robot per rely nehi ker sektay kunki yeh aap ko nuqsaan pohancha sekta hey, saarey robots esay hi hotay hein,jo achhay hein woh trader market mein laatey hi nehi sell kernay k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    in ko handle kernay k liye koi expereince nehi chahiye belkay yeh woh log robot purchase kertay hien jin k pass expereince nehi hota or kafi loss ker chukay hotay hien,lekin yeh reliable nehi hein aap ko ziaada der tek faida nehi dein gey

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand why people want to trust their money to robot. I am pretty sure the robot is built to adapt in one market condition. It is very rare to meet the perfect robot which can work in all market condition. Because of this i prefer not using the robot.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why not use the Forex robot because I think you should be more careful when choosing a profitable EA. this is nit easy to do, we need to modify some parameters or parameter of the EA, so we can get maximum results to be in profit.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots makes work more easier than working manualy. Basicaly, this i think is a type of automation which makes trading easier and faster and make money at a quick rate.
    This also reduces time wasting, manages money well. In all senses, this far more better than manully.
    But sometimes they not to trust

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex robot pe believe karta hun par is par believe na karna hi behtar hai kyunki kuchh forex robot working karte hai aur kuchh working nahi karte.ye robot kabhi kabhi profit dete hai par hamesha nahi.maine bhi forex robot use kiya hai par bahut kam profit hua par jyada loss hi hua hai.isliye aap apne khud ki mehnat se paisa kamaye aur in forex robots par dhyan na de.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont depend on robots all the time.I encourage robots which is designed by us and which we use.buying robots and trading with it blindly indicates a lazy person and he may achieve profit once but not consistent.so its better to create a robot and trade with it .

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, I do not really believe in because the forex robot forex robot often does not work properly when the market is sideways. Additionally, forex robot will not be able to provide experience in the trade to us.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hiisab se to forex robotes itny kam ke nahi hain sometimes kuch profit de jaty hian
    par ziada tar humari money ko khaa he jaty hian main to in main believe nahi karta
    main to apni trading manually he klarta hoon isi main faida hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 723 of 771 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 721 722 723 724 725 733 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)