View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 771 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    I dont believe in buying forex robots and trading with it.Because we can use the money as capital which is used to buy the robot.
    but i believe that we should prepare a good strategy and then create a robot with that strategy and use it.It will be much better.
    manual trading is more secure to trade in Forex. If me, I have different mind with you.
    At first, there are no honest sites which is not scam sites in Forex. Many traders will be
    fooled because many of them wanted to get instant money so many of people who have
    been cheated will say if Forex is not good business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ajj tak koi b robots trading nahi use ki hain. likin meray friends use kartey hain aur woh aik robots aik currency kay leye istemaal kartey hain aur its working for them. likin mera dil nahi manta hay koi b robots trading system use karney ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    nahi bahi jan main robots trading ko bilkul be like nahi karta hoon or mauja robot trading karna be bilkul be passand nahi ha es lya to main hamasa maunual trading karta hoon or boht sraa prfoit be earned karta hoon es laya mraea bahi muja robot trading bilkul be passnd nahi ha.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    Thank you for exciting post but i never think that forex robot is good, i trade forex by my hands and i believe in my hand, forex is a risk market, you must learn so much and trade cafefully, it is my experience, i hope that you can understand

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Creating a robot based on our own strategy would be but zealous. If we have a ample strategy for trading which gives us pursuant profits then it faculty be squeamish to create a mechanism which can trade on that strategy. But the duty is we should cognize the faculty to indite the mechanism asymptomatic

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the best for the new traders not for the expert traders because it is work on candle stick not properly market trekked mostly its trades in wrong and give the loss to the traders

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am a trader i like robot some time because its affected in trading and sometime its become very useful for trading but i didnt use that mechanism at all. But i still believe that its good for trading thats all.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot trading ki nisbat manual trading lakh darjay behtar hay keuun kay aap jab robot purchase karaingay to oss per bhi aap ka paisa zaya jaeyga

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't believe this forex golem code.its bad to depend on code or others.we should respect our own self and should trade by our own self.we should judge our trades after gap business to win trades.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not believe on the forex robots because they tell us different story about the market when we check them on the different way like i we test it on 30M basis they tell buy deal but if you set it on 1H basis then they tell to sell deal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 771 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)