View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 771 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brutu View Post
    I do not believe in the name robot rading, there has never been consistent, even if with a profit, one day he would produce a very large loss, and between profit and loss is not comparable, better trading manual, because we take directional managemnet well
    If that is the case then that means your bot is not good one. Because bot use to mimic our trading strategy. Now if you trade and make some profit and when your bot trade and loss money its means that you need to calibrate your bot to run like the way you trade.
    That's why its important also that we know how to use EA because having a bot and don't know how to calibrate it is useless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in the name robot rading, there has never been consistent, even if with a profit, one day he would produce a very large loss, and between profit and loss is not comparable, better trading manual, because we take directional managemnet well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible to develop a EA based on personal experience. problem is one will not have both programming and trading skills. after that programmer may not understand, what actually the traders strategy is. so it depends on individual specific. difficult to believe EAs which are shown in marketing campaign.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can work on this forum and in the return in your real account you got some bonus amount . so don't use your own investment , but with the bonus amount you can start your real trading

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to trade with the help of robot because they will not well know about the forex news. they just trade with their already installed program and they will give us big loss, so I avoid to use them.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most of the trading robots are very bad results I never use them with my real account because I think it is very risky learn to analyze instead of trying to find robot is good. many robot or EA free I advise you not to use it

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also man-made robots that are customized according to the manufacturer, so if we believe the robot yan's only maker or that are in already know how to make a profit with a robot that, in some cases a robot can make a profit quickly, but also get to spend your capital at once

Member solidhdida is an unknown quantity at this point solidhdida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible to develop a EA based on personal experience. problem is one will not have both programming and trading skills. after that programmer may not understand, what actually the traders strategy is. so it depends on individual specific. difficult to believe EAs which are shown in marketing campaign.

Junior Member saqi is an unknown quantity at this point saqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han maine suna hai is kay bare mai apney kuch doston sey jo kay forex ki kaafi knowledge rakhte hain ore kuch arsey sey woh log trading kar rahe hain mere doston main sey aik dost robot use karta hai trading key leye lekin uska ka robot sirf Eur/Jpy par kaam karta hai lekin mujh ko manual trading hi achi lagti hai. mai robot per bharoosa nahi karta.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein sirf apne aap pe vishwas rakhta hoon kyun ki forex robot ek automated trading machine hai..aur woh loss karein to hum sirf pachchtava kar sakte hai...to apne aap pe vishwas rakhke trading karni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 771 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)