View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 771 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to trade with a robot, because I prefer to trade manually, not because I do not trust the robot, tap [i I would like to improve my trade if I do the trades manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irungu10 is an unknown quantity at this point irungu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots are very confusing and cannot help you understaand what these marekt is all about, but whe you understand them you can be able to know what is going on on your mind, robots can make you los your money and can deceive you into harming your trades making these look good is what should help you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have full trust in the trades that i make and the strategy that i use. i have full trust that the robots cannot make more money than the money that i make and i have the best strategy

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've backtest EA from 2010 until now and result is good and I've fordward test for two months on a VPS and proved successful against market conditions, and most importantly, we are familiar with the EA so that we can drive the EA

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hhhmmm... its just cent account mate,..

if the standard account the lot size that is used 0.02 with a minimum balance only $ 100..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it will always be good to use something which is easy.But buying a robot and using it shows that a person is not interested to work hard and earn profit.So its better to learn forex design a strategy and develop a robot.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a robot and now I put the robot into my VPS,

I've got profit 8% from available balance, this may be small but apparently the result can be consistent without painstakingly analysis, I am proud to use it

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex robots cant be scam.Its not a person or something to scam.
    its a program designed by some persons.it can trade in market.
    some robots can work in market and get profits while some do not because they dont have good strategy designed.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont depend on robots all the time.I encourage robots which is designed by us and which we use.buying robots and trading with it blindly indicates a lazy person and he may achieve profit once but not consistent.so its better to create a robot and trade with it .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact robot is some prescribed formula which will react to the market in same prescribed way.And forex market wont be the same all the time.It will always have a difference each time and each hour and each day.so there are chances that sometime forex robot may fail terribly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 771 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)