View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 771 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bahi jan main robots trading ko bilkul be like nahi karta hoon or mauja robot trading karna be bilkul be passand nahi ha es lya to main hamasa maunual trading karta hoon or boht sraa prfoit be earned karta hoon es laya mraea bahi muja robot trading bilkul be passnd nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some forex robots are highly successful and profitable traders. I once used Fapturbo expert advisor to trade, and although it cost a fortune, I have never really seen a better robot trader than the Fapturbo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmassi View Post
    I think we need to give the best setting for the robot that we use, especially during the management of money. because it can be safe if you use small lot size and limit orders to open for all transactions. So I think you's understand how to work with it.
    Even you has best setting for robot, but sometime the robot is have the nature in their program. That is make our trade gonna mess sometime. I ever see the robot who use small lot but open very much order in short .Than depend too much and try to search the best setting, improve our analysis is more important.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Risk and money management, or the art of position sizing, is an important part of your forex trading as you’ll soon find out. Why? Because it determines whether you’ll be able to keep trading as long as you like, to continue making your profits

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to give the best setting for the robot that we use, especially during the management of money. because it can be safe if you use small lot size and limit orders to open for all transactions. So I think you's understand how to work with it.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    mera bhi aapke tarah same he. mera manna he ki kuch ea accha kam karte he aur kuch just scam hote he. jo wa free nehi he most of them are good. but maine abhitak ea buy nehi ki. filhaal ek ea vps me dekar try kar raha hoon. agar wo this month accha result de to main uske bare me sochunga.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont believe in forex robot because i have used it before and it was not profitable for me , i lost so much when i used it so ever since i have been trading manually

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot for me dont let you loose greater then a pre defined amount but at the same time they also dont promise very very good earnings,, for this reason i rely on the manual trading

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend upon traders to traders some traders like to use ea and others like to trade manually.i do not like to trade with ea as they are fail during time of news.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that there is a good EA or robots, and capable of generating a lot of profit for its users. but for me personally, prefer to trade manually, because I still want to learn it, and find the best way and according to my trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 771 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)