View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 771 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    For now, I prefer not use robot in my trading, becuase i have try lot of EA in demo account but got bad result. so trading manually is better for me than using a robot. Maybe someday if i can find the robot which can make me good profit in demo i will try apply it in live.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe in robots but in forex they can't work can be designed if some trader or broker with an engineer design a robot but for market there is need of sense and strong thinking ability so how can robot do all that stuff.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can not say I personally believe it or not because I have not used a robot so the robot has not had the same experience, if you have the same experience please share the same robot I know who would later be the impetus for me to use the robot

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in forex robots and in their ability to generate profits for the forex trader but what I do not advocate is the over dependence on robots. If you would trade with robots you should also per time do some manual trading yourself. After all the trading account belongs to you and not to the trading robot.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot is just a way for broker to attract more clients. It promised an easy way to make money from trading. But two things they will never tell you:

1. That robot is static while market is dynamic

2. That the programming language of any robot is limited

That's why up till now, those EA hunters, only able to say "what if..." without ever give any solid proof.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    me to is p belive nhi karta ku k meray sath to is me boaht acha result nhi mila or me isko boaht like nhi karta ku k agar apko is k bary me proper knowledge ho ga to ap isko sahi tarha apny use me la sakty hn or iska faida utha sakty hen isky knowledge k baghair ap boaht mushkil is k sath trade kr sako gey.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that foex robot is not affective thing therefore i did not believe on this and i do believe that human when trade manually will produce better results compare to when trading using robots

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya if you are using the robot then you should always monitor the robot. also your account must have lot of money so that you can earn profit without lossing too much money

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the people who makes robots are gives advertisements in ptc sites. you can get from that. But i suggest you not to go with robot rather improve your skill. We are very impressed with the name ROBOT but it is made by human being according to his perception. and forex is most volatile market. I think you understand meaning behind it.

Junior Member iqbalmaken is an unknown quantity at this point iqbalmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I aswell didn't believed about them till i use them, and i absent one annual if i barter application EA but i did some aberration in that thats why afresh i approved with aforementioned EA by acclimation the aberration now its trading in profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 771 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)