View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 771 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex robot pe beleive nahi karta hun kyunki maine bahut saari ea use kar chuka hu.main forex manually trading karta hun aur mujhe profits bhi jyada hota hai.aapko bhi aise forex robots par bharosa nahi karna chahiye manually hi trading karna chahiye.kyunki kuchh forex robots work karte hai aur kuchh fake hote hai,isliye aap bhi manually kijiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bahi jan main robots trading ko bilkul be like nahi karta hoon or mauja robot trading karna be bilkul be passand nahi ha es lya to main hamasa maunual trading karta hoon or boht sraa prfoit be earned karta hoon es laya mraea bahi muja robot trading bilkul be passnd nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally i have never used any forex robot so i can't say anything about it now. maybe after i tried several forex robots i will be able to comment on this subject.
    meanwhile, by reading the comments on this thread i see that everybody is leaning towards trading manually.
    some put harsh comment about forex robots while others put moderate dislike about robots... this is interesting.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe on robots but i think they need experienced traders to trade with them i used them before they make me some profit but this profit turned to lose because i can't use them well they need someone who can put good strategies on them that will make them profitable but in my opinion they are profitable but not for a long time

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i belive in the Forex robot but i do not trade with it because i think if do trade with it then i cannot learn about this market, i want to be a successful manual trader because by manual trading we can make more profit then the robot.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    I dont believe in robots to trade my account,because robot dont have logic and sometimes we need to think differently to react the market..
    sometimes we do need to think different and combine it with fundamental news..
    Actually bots are all made of logical algorithm. The strength of a bot is base on the operator of that bot. If you see that most big institution does not even trade manually but fully automated and the traders just checking and calibrating the bot. That's why its important if you want to use bot you need to now how to program and calibrate the bot constantly.
    Bot is good tool to trade but just like other tools its only useful if the user know how to use it.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont believe in robots to trade my account,because robot dont have logic and sometimes we need to think differently to react the market..
    sometimes we do need to think different and combine it with fundamental news..

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not believe it because if it is robot it can do anything but in Forex good trader earn more and new trader lose money. I consider Forex as a business where profit and loss will common.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.
    If you think there are lot of good robot available for making good profit from this business then you are wrong. Because every robot working with his fixed programming code and this market is not fixed this market are dynamic. So they can't make any good performance in this market.

Junior Member timtim is an unknown quantity at this point timtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont agree forex ir robot than i bealve it forex made his trader same as robot. Because there is no trader who woride and wising every time his tread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 771 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)