View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 771 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not so sure if using the robot named. but it makes me lazy to think, I also can not develop my trading ability. The more I use the robot then I will be more dependent on the robot and the ability of my analysis will not develop properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    No i dont believe main robots pe believe nahi karta hun yahan se to humain bas loss he hua hai jab main new aya tha tab main ne robo ki waja se bohat loss karwaya tha tab se main manuall trading kar raha hun aor apny loss pe qabu pa lia aor market ko be samjh raha hun jab hath se kam karta hun yani manuall kam karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by karbak View Post
    offcourse i believe in forex robots but robots does have fundamental knowledge they fail in it for short term trading they give good results
    haan robots me fundamental know;edge hoti hai main janta hu lekin har baar robotic trading nhi karna chahiye aisa main manta hu kyuki long term trading ke liye robotics sahi hai lekin agar aa short term trader hain to manual best hai trading

Member karbak is an unknown quantity at this point karbak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    offcourse i believe in forex robots but robots does have fundamental knowledge they fail in it for short term trading they give good results

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, I am not a robot users. And I do not think to use it, for now. There are a few of my friends are using the robot and they proved successful in using the robot, and had crossed if I already know I'll probably be using a forex robot. But the thought now is not valid anymore, because now I'm focused to improve my skills.

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in trading with the robot or manual has a chance to be successful. forex is a business. I will not give up, because I still have the passion to learn forex trading, I have a goal of becoming a successful trader, I realize it will

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jokotole09 View Post
    robot?.................

I am still learning to learn robot. what exactly is a robot? and more importantly how to work the robot. I think in order to determine the robot works on the program indicators. be a good indicator setting will make the robot easy to operate.

as a beginner, I am in no hurry to use the robot. because what is learned from a robot?
    Robot or manually. we have to learn it first, what a silly question. Any kind of work that you want to do, you need the proper knowledge to start it, so in Forex trading also you need to learn it, for learning I suggest to start your learning with a demo account where you’ll have a trading platform,

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi main ea par jyada believe nahi karta,main manually trading karna pasand karta hun.maine abhi tak bahut saare forex robots use kiya hai par sabhi loss dete hai isliye maine ea use karna chhod diya hai.main apne manually trading se bahut satisfied hun.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I do not believe in EA robots here in Forex trading because you see that in demo trading accounts, the EA's are not working properly, it means that either you are incapable of handling that or that EA is not working, in this case we have to better depend on the manual trading and not try in EA's in real trading account, as everyone can't handle those. So we should depend on out analysis.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    as most of the user says and i agreed to them that the Forex reboot are not the replacement of men as you have to change decision at very critical time so if u are usin reboot then it will not be possible for that to cater for this change

+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 771 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)