View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 771 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, i think market is dynamic and robots is static.
    so we get the conclusion that robots or expert advisor is only good in some market condition. in the future maybe the robot is unsuitable with the market, so you must carefully if using robot in your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    better to trading with manual. but if we have a lot of main job and difficult to manage our time, i think using a robot is no problem.
    we only need a good settiing of paramaters from the robots and minitoring it, because robot is very dangerous if we are not monitoring it and sometime robot is not suitable with the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think market is dynamic and robots is static.
    so we get the conclusion that robots or expert advisor is only good in some market condition. in the future maybe the robot is unsuitable with the market, so you must carefully if using robot in your trade.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think robot is not reliable as they are the creation of some programmers. it is tough for the best economist to predict the next five minute's market movement. so how the programmer will predict it??? so is it reasonable to rely on robot where we can't rely on the best economist's signals even???

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes some market condition robot can not match with that condition. I dont use robot for my trading i trade manually when i am trading. Every trading i try to analysis before entry i use stop lose and take profit according to my analysis

Member karbak is an unknown quantity at this point karbak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who would not believe in forex when he is making profits from it. The only people that do
    not believe in forex are either spectators watching the traders from the outside and traders
    who have not started making profits yet. ...........

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dude i don't believe on the robots for the trading in forex market cause i consider that robots have not enough knowledge for take decision about trading cause robot just a machine. I always avoid robot while trading in forex market.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can say some thing about robot trading, i am a experience trader and my advice is advoid them , i never use the autorobot trading, but i know that it is so risk and we can not earn money with them, once day you can earn so much money, another day, you will lose

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't use and have no believe in forex Robots to trade in the forex trading and instaforex because they are not accurate about their result

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i conceive there are worthy robots and should be. but i possess not proven any of them strongbox now. if a angelic trader and a morality programmer connection unitedly a satisfactory robot can be made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 771 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)