View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 771 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member super580 is an unknown quantity at this point super580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i don't think its a good idea to trade with bots . its a forex trading and our strategy and knowledge is the key to make a good amount of profit here. If we depend upon trade then i don't think the bots can use the ideas like us and we may suffer a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots for forex traders on the positives, but to know from the negatives. Each robot has its own strategy and deliberation that can be contrary to the choices of rolling. Therefore, it is important to know that the various software used by the EA deliberation before deciding to buy one of them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    normally i dont use it. i always love to tarde in forex manually.its make me stronger in mind and body when i do it manully than doing it a robotic way.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex robot definitely useful for senior traders who have extra knowledge about forex trading but it is not useful for beginner traders.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Proficient consultant is a automated method linked to the charts.It is a robot like or automated trading system linked to the trading asps and runs automatically.One can idea exercise trading by penning a skillful programmer and it can business.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trade robot trading is an automatically trading software which helps the trader to trade their currency with an automatic process. and the software is downloaded in the server. but its not the fruitful way because maximum time it takes the wrong decision.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don;t think any robots can make continuous profit ..if this is possible then every single traders will use Forex robot and they will become successful ..but if u search there is small percentage who are successful using robot ..still i have the confusion they actually doing automatic tools or using own decision using EA signal

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use forex robots but i also dont think that they are completely useless there are peoples who use them, and due to their demand few companies are engaged in producing and selling their forex robot programs .. still i dont believe they perform matter than human traders.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coiruahmad View Post
    Forex robots are widely used because it is obviously very helpful because the robot is not afraid of the OP.When the man would have hesitated and emotions then you can use the help of trading robots.Trading robot can make a profit many times over, without having to see chart.That's the advantage using the trading robot.
    forex robot do work but just as with indicators it does not work every time and in every session. some indicators work during trending market and some during sideways.
    the same goes with forex robots, some work during trending market and some during sideways.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi hai hame robot ke bharose trading ni karni chahiye balki apne khud ke analysis ke saat trading karni chahiye.
    robot to sirf apne basic concept par hi trading karta hai market ke hisaab se ni.
    or trading hame hamesha market ke hisaab se hi karni chaiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 771 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)