View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 771 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i dont believe in forex robots.Because God has given me hand and brain.So why will i use machine when i am fit for work.I will use my hands to open and close trades.I will use my brain to think before trading.I will try to understand the market trend.I will observe the price movement and close trade when profit is acceptable to me.I will close the trade even in a loss if the market movement is a matter of doubt.I think every traders should use their brain to be a successful trader.Because man creates robot.Robot never creates us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yes,forex robotsis very risky because it causes you to set all your focus on profits which is not the best way.
    To be a successful trader, you must have ur own knowledge and after knowledge, you can earn profits.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like forex robot, i know some people say that they are successful using robot but the reason i don't really like it, is the market condition changes, but some of this robot are built to work on one market condition

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that forex robot can deliver profit to us but it really depend on how we use that robot because by turning the robot 24 hours a day we will never achieve a good result. so we must know when to turn the robot on and when to turn the robot off.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not at all believe in the forex robot as they are not better than me and if i am trading by myself then the trades that i make are also increasing my experience

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime robots become a bad helper, i have some experience when i trade using robot and my account get margin call in quick time. And forex market wont be the same all the time.It will always have a difference each time and each hour and each day.so there are chances that sometime forex robot may fail .

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion i think that they are designed to work in only specific market conditions , we all know that the forex market is changing its condition every day ,and when these conditions change they cause losses .

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in forex trading market and i recently join the real trading account. I cannot believe on rebort trading becasue a rebote is a man made software and it has no idea about the fundamental and economic news.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe forex robots but not all forex robots.. i have robot and now running in vps.. i has been test for some week ago and the result is profitable, i hope it can proifitable consistently and also i has been back test the EA for some years ago the result is good too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 771 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)