View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 771 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai belkul Forex robot pi yaqeen raktha hon, yi to siruf strategies ko aik programme ki sorat mi present karthi hai, han yi zaroor hai ki best aur kaam wala konsa robot hotha hi, inko pehchanna mushkil hotha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe but not fully 100%, I use only when the robot does not have the time to trade ... for me this is very helpful to make money. but keep in mind,, nothing is 100% survival in all market circumstances, as indeed they are just a robot .. robot can not solve problems like humans, they just execute it .. so do not always rely on a robot ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I have never use a robots .iam a small trader i don't have a big account to use a robot forex. But this does not mean i do not believe in robots forex trading.there are a lot of traders use robots and they are achieve great results.

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't believe in forex robots.Robots works with fixed programming command.But forex market is not run by command.Market is always natural.So i use my natural brain and skills to trading.I don't like robot.Robot's are not 100% successful also.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer trading by manual, robot just make my trading at more risky. Forex is the most risky investment in the world. So, using robot make it double risk. Manual trading will make your trading better. Because you can improve your experience and make your skill better. Not easy to get both of it. We must pass very long time pain to get it. Robots is good tool at development at forex but we can not depends on it to bet our money in market.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love to try robots and if anybody want to suggest me some good ones i would welcome it wholeheartedly, even though we do not know how our future will at least we should choose to use or choose something in life .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

forex007 (2012-10-14), loveforex (2012-10-01)

Senior Member doyinfaloni is an unknown quantity at this point doyinfaloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though there are some forex robots that are good
    but i still prefer to trade manually using the price
    chart to analyse the market and make my trades

Banned rupudas is an unknown quantity at this point rupudas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not believe in forex robots. It not work well all the times. I think manual trading is 100% better than using a robot and if robot make the loss of trader it means trader is paying to harm him.

Senior Member havic is an unknown quantity at this point havic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like do by business in my own hand.i do not like forex robot because it is a softwear. it is made by anyone it can damage or technical problem that is why we are losses for this system. so i like my trade by my own analysis and hard working. i think it is the best way to make money.

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not don't like the software strategy.
    because the industry goes considerably and dynamically so I select not to be a use of such methods and will never

+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 771 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)