View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 771 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 720 770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Junior Member sufi is an unknown quantity at this point sufi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i expect there are nice robots and should be. but i feature not tried any of them strongbox now. if a healthy trader and a goodness engineer tie unitedly a great robot can be prefabricated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    EAs are generally bad,This EAs of a thing , why dont you looks for the free ones in the forex market. I bet they will help you more as it is risk free in terms of money, those ones that you will buy may not even be reliable.Dontforget that many marketer are all around online

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I additionally don't believe forex robots. It not work well all the days. i believe manual commerce is 100 percent higher than employing a mechanism as a result of robots work on planned formulas that don't provide productive results whenever.

Member aslam is an unknown quantity at this point aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi main to kabhi be believe nahi kar sakta is main kion ke jab main ne forex trading start ki thi tab main ne robo use kiy thy par mujhee is ka koi faida nahi hua tha balky mujhe kafi loss uthana para tha so main kehta hun hamaisa manual trading he karni chahye

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we really could use a robot with good, clear, and we also really understand the working system of the robot, it will make it easier to trade our way, and we will still be able to benefit more easily by trading using the robot. but to decide to use the robot, have to really study the first robot well.

Senior Member yogadavid is an unknown quantity at this point yogadavid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the use of a less efficient when Treding. because if we use the same tools we do not analyze the data. and then you are not working in Treding

Junior Member manoshFX is an unknown quantity at this point manoshFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know that. But i think its a good. Because most of forex broker is good. Now we are wait for voting result. And then everything will clear. Give your vote........

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe in forex robot becoz i love to trade with it as well i like to be as technical analyst.
    and robot helps me lot into it. by the way some time it may be wrong but it worth me

Junior Member anggin is an unknown quantity at this point anggin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punom View Post
    i think robot is not a good trader and maximum time robot loss our capital . in my opinion i do not believe robot . one day i use robot and robot is loss my many capital .
    i heard that there's a robot which can stable in a few years, because it's target as little as 10% per month,, if we use robot to get much profit a month, 100-200% per month, then it can make us lose all our money

Senior Member puja is an unknown quantity at this point puja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in forex robots . i believe use my own robot based on my own strategies own trading plan. cause robot only work base on their programme. i will only believe in my self. that i created with the system itself. commercial are base on some other persons strategies that they think is viable.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

I don't believe that forex robots . i believe use my own robot based on my own strategies and trading plan. cause robot only work base on their programme. i will only believe in my self that i created with the system itself. commercial are based on some others persons strategies that they think is viable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 771 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 720 770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)