View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 771 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fact is there is no full proof robot that shall make lot of money, and shall keep your capital away of risk. If there was any the robot programmer will never sell it, and forex brokers will not seek for trader clients, rather will print lot of money with the help of such robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trust them certainly I think that there are many traders agree with me in this opinion is that he can not rely totally on Xbert because it could be the cause and a major factor in our loss of our money and we should gain experience and learn so well dealing with Forex manually it bettervery much

Senior Member monjurbr is on a distinguished road monjurbr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard that some traders use robots to gain profit. It is a funny thing for me. Because if robot can able to earn profit, where a trader has no quality and he has no ability to analyze the market. I don't use this robot. And I don't want to use this robot.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not believe in forex trading business, and i like manual forex trading in forex trading business, because by manual forex trading in forex trading we can trade all the opportunity given by the forex market and control our profits or losses in forex trading business. so, i do not like any forex robots.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe it and there are no reason to unbelieve it.i think 99.9% people believe it that forex robot

Senior Member sayed2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i believe in Forex Robots, believe there are good robots and should be. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex may need but do not believe it.

Member echoforyou is an unknown quantity at this point echoforyou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime i believe robot,mera kuch dosto ne kaha hain they create profit by robotic system. But i am not believe that. I am always trading by manually.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not believe in forex robots, because all forex robots does not give positive result in forex real trading account. but all forex robots are not bad out of them some forex robots work properly in forex trading business and also earns more and more money from this forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 771 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 729 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)