View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 771 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned rubel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummmm I think that and i believe that there are good robots and should be.
    But i have not tried any of them till now. If a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.Thanks.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no easy way in Forex, it's a tragedy that many think there is. The marketing is designed to make you think you can buy a System Robot or Expert Ad visor .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not rely on forex trading enterprise, and i just like manual currency trading in currency trading business, due to the fact by handbook forex trading inside forex trading we could trade every one of the opportunity distributed by the forex market and also control our own profits or perhaps losses inside forex trading enterprise. so, i would not like any forex trading robots.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    g nahin main to bilkul bhi forex mein robots par believe nai karta hun kio k main ne starting mein aik bar aik robot ko try kiya tha to us se mujhey kafi lose hua tha us din se mera in par koi yaqeen nai he and main just manual trading hi karta hun...

Banned hurryabrar is an unknown quantity at this point hurryabrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i accept that we should adapt a acceptable action and again actualize a apprentice with that action and use it.It will be abundant better.

Banned kaiben is on a distinguished road kaiben's Avatar
    Thanks
    f a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it may work or sometimes not..fforex robots are created by professionals which understand exactly how the forex market works and what a robot should be able to do...they need to know how trends and past history works and they should be able to simulate the trading environment.....

Senior Member puja is an unknown quantity at this point puja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe forex robots . i believe use my own robot based on my own strategies and trading plan. as robot only work base on their programme. i will only believe in my self that i created with the system itself. commercial are based on some other persons strategies that they think is viable.

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,i believe.We may be busy in other jobs too. So well in that case forex robots can be very handy. In our absence they will trade and win us profits. It is profitable to use forex robots. They have tendency of collecting the trends, analyzing and using perfect strategy .

Junior Member ikram shah is an unknown quantity at this point ikram shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main forex robot par yaqeen rakhta hn...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 771 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)