View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 771 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 668 718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member scavi is an unknown quantity at this point scavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    for me? i on neutral opinion. sometime i use robot but sometime i use manuall trading too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azam01 is on a distinguished road azam01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA/Robot some time work is best. When market more volatile and price follow one direction then maximum robot failed. I used minimum 10-15 robot.
    But their performance i did not satisfy. First time you know what kind of robot you will be use. There are many kind of robot in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can believe in the robots but for that you must have to test that robot on the demo trading account to check its performance and if it is good then you can apply it to your real trading account and it is best to use vps server if you have to use robot trading for your account.

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on neutral opinion. sometime i use robot but sometime i use manuall trading too. look the condition.
    mera bhi aapke tarah same he. mera manna he ki kuch ea accha kam karte he aur kuch just scam hote he. jo wa free nehi he most of them are good. but maine abhitak ea buy nehi ki.

Member sarker is an unknown quantity at this point sarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are good robots and should be. But i have not tried any of them till now. If a good trader and a first-class programmer join together a good robot can be prepared.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frankly i do not believe in forex robots my friend ,because robots are made by humans and humans are not perfect as well as robots ,and i do not think that forex robots are able of making 100% pure profits each and every time my friend ,because as we all know forex market is very risky,

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not like that Forex robots have great loss in my past. I am a very bad experience with it. But in general, you will be shown graphically and say many good words. "I'm not an addict Forex Robot. I suggest everyone not to use Forex robots. Well, if you really want to test a robot so try IBT Automatic Forex Robot.

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe in foreign exchange robot. Foreign exchange robot are good to use in trading. But i think that newbies don't actually need foreign exchange robot for trading. Newbies should trade manually in order to learn and understand trading properly.

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i a gre ya same thing when are are loosing with automatic tools like EA or robots then we feel very much sad and upset but when we loss from our analysis then we don;t feel too much sorry for it ..i don;t think the professional traders are using robot for their trading ..they trading with their own analysis and manually obviously .

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azharfx2 View Post
    yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.i love forex business.
    robot can make money easily if you know how to run it if not we will be gone quickly so do not use if you do not know how roboy this because the hazards and risks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 771 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 668 718 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)